Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Eternal Darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(08-30-2011, 03:16 PM)Beatwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried 4 different versions with the pal version of eternal darkness...can't get it to work. Can somebody please post a working config?

Which versions did you use? Try r7128/r7590/r7647 and it works on 3.0 (Thanks to Maverick_Hunter_X Tongue)
Hey, when playing this, I get odd graphical glitches, like the screen flashing green, or enemies flashing yellow. Any way to fix this?
(10-17-2011, 11:12 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, when playing this, I get odd graphical glitches, like the screen flashing green, or enemies flashing yellow. Any way to fix this?

Try any revision I listed in the post just above
I'm using revision 3.0 161, where do I get the other revisions? PCSX2 has an automated build website which is nice...anything like that for Dolphin? I thought the download section, with up to date revisions was the area, but maybe not.
(10-18-2011, 04:54 AM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using revision 3.0 161, where do I get the other revisions? PCSX2 has an automated build website which is nice...anything like that for Dolphin? I thought the download section, with up to date revisions was the area, but maybe not.

Yes here
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html?list=1
Ok, yeah, but those don't have the 7xxx numbers, I've tried 159(which makes Xenoblade work for me, however, graphical errors still persist)
(10-18-2011, 12:09 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, yeah, but those don't have the 7xxx numbers, I've tried 159(which makes Xenoblade work for me, however, graphical errors still persist)

Man in the bottom of the page you will find numbers that will allow you to reach other pages with r7XXX revisions. Magical isn't it? Smile
Super magical, however, I would have expected newer builds to have all of it's strengths, and none of it's weakness, but I guess that's just not how it is. These older builds get rid of the graphical errors? Any specific settings to use for this game? DX9? 11? Ectera.

Thanks for your help, sorry for being a noob.

Graphical errors still persist on the builds you listed.
(10-18-2011, 05:44 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]Super magical, however, I would have expected newer builds to have all of it's strengths, and none of it's weakness, but I guess that's just not how it is. These older builds get rid of the graphical errors? Any specific settings to use for this game? DX9? 11? Ectera.

Thanks for your help, sorry for being a noob.

Graphical errors still persist on the builds you listed.

Post a screenshot of these "graphical errors". Otherwise no specific settings needed except LLE to get good sound with old revisions. With 3.0 default settings do the job you can refer to that
The PAL version of the game the sound is noisy in the poem at the opening. I tested various versions and configurations, and none worked. How to solve this problem?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12