Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Eternal Darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
If the game stops responding just wait and give it time, it may continue. I don't remember having those problems, but once you get in-game you can save with the memory card and then you only need to get to the title screen to load it.
this is second time i get to same place and then all stops,well not all game appears to be working but commands do not respond.
Do u have save game from within game maybe?
Keep trying, it's not an exact science since we have to mess with these save-states and they are not very reliable to start with. Try making another save-state with interpreter and starting over. Press Start and A until you get to the title screen, then wait if the game hangs and see what happens, but don't stop the emulator right away unless you see a blank/dark screen. After it does not work one time, restart the emulator. Don't try multiple times unless the emulator has been started over. Just keep messing with it and it will work sooner or later, although it works for me almost every time with the save-state to get to the memory card screen, it may not work for you for unknown reasons.
pih offcourse its working..imbecil of me,when i turned on ZELDA HACK i saw why i wasnt able to move my self!

Game must have Zelda hack ENABLED
now menu is visible and subtitles and gametext

i made a savestate at menu and saved game in game loading save state then from memory card makes u enter into game without problem ,now only problem is texture in "menu" keys,map ,etc,its black
I don't recall having to do that, but good for you that it worked.
yeah Zelda is enabling letters and subtitles to be showed in menu and game,but breaks options where u need to see keys ,maps etc,for test i used OGL (since u can't change hacks in d3d) and changed from zelda to none hack, options with maps become visible.
well i will be playing for a while and will see what happens later.
I got about half-way through the game so far and no problems, so I would imagine that there are no problems in completing the game.
did u had sound?i mean in game?i don't hear nothing in game ,video's were ok with sound talk but in game theres nothing?
yap once u save game and reset dolphin and load game again sound is not working any more.

hm i see now its audio stream problem. Undecided

*edit again

video works perfectly under DX11 does not need any kind of hacks,everything is visible.Only damn sound is problem now.
Dolphin could get in-game since r5638 as reported by hyperspeed here using save state tricks.

I've posted a build that does not need a save state to get in-game here.
yeah i used that for play,
this revision is able to play game at maximum speed and with dx11 it does not have any graphical glitches,but it does not have sound when loaded game from memory card and it crash (hang) on video sequences.
(example is when book is suppose to be read).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12