Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No Tuning, No Overclocking but Dolphin Faster?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
To begin ^^ stop to say around that i have to overclock my PC - he is good for me for any games "but dolphin did this and this - bla" and that i have to boght a better X!

I just wanna play FAST at Real speed smash brothers melee with it.. so... What Emulator is ATM the fastest... what emulator groops work on SVN´s and where can i grab them and someone know a time how dolphin is faster?!

I repeat ^^ i whould JUST play Smash brothers Melee with it - did it give a special emulator just codet to make THIS ONLY run fast o.o kinda a Dolphin Smashbros emu or something?

Ths all ^^ thx my specs are

AMD Triple core 2.11 Ghertz
4GB ram
256 Graka nvidea Geforce 9500GT

REMEMBER - no overclocking or tuning ^^ just the right one emulator is search for ^^ thx
Im using dolphin 5393 svn(latest) build from spellforce and super smash bros runs full speed. With your specs it should run full speed aswell.

heres a link to spellforce's build.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-6629.html
Map Temple -
Me (Link) CPUs : Yoshi, Falcon, Bowser

Direct X... mode
it runs on 20-30 Frames - my PC is fresh installed and i use the Pal version from that game!

It didnt work so...
take a look at these settings
http://dolphin-emu.org/performance.html

cause the game works over 100% speed for me on directx and opengl
k - with this i got 30-33 FPS... but it isnt fullspeed...
Melee?
64bit and frameskipping, else you won't reach fullspeed.

Of course, frameskipping hasn't worked for 1000 revisions.
frameskip looks ugly o.o

i got a emultor with them works Naruto on fullspeed - on the new ons it didnt - or got low FPS
What i try - is to make for every emulator a own game...

and now i looking for that one that makes melee full...
(04-22-2010, 10:27 AM)GrizzlyTnT Wrote: [ -> ]frameskip looks ugly o.o

i got a emultor with them works Naruto on fullspeed
ehem...may i know the revision or link thru PM please. i like the naruto fullspeed part Tongue
for me melee runs full speed with those settings. Havent tried brawl though but im sure it will work full speed.
with youre pc it did ^^ looks my specs...
Pages: 1 2 3 4