Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Got a 250 GTS but some probs... - Solved!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi!
When I watch the specs of my videocard with GPU-Z or EVGA Precision I get this specs, click to enlarge the picture [attachment=3016] [attachment=3014] [attachment=3015]

Someone knows wth is going on?

Thx guys!!

EDIT: I already searched for like 3 hours on google and youtube but couldn't find anything!
I don't see what is wrong with it? Your GPU has switched to a 2D profile to save energy, it will go to a 3d profile and thus higher clock speeds once you stress it more.
But I already tried to run Just Cause 2 and it was laggy like hell, like a onboard 64 MB...
(04-13-2010, 03:45 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]But I already tried to run Just Cause 2 and it was laggy like hell, like a onboard 64 MB...

Does your clockspeed go up when running Just Cause 2?

Pliqu3011

The GPU-Z data looks fine to me...
Do you have the latest drivers installed? Maybe that's the problem.

Are there other games with this problem too or is it just JC2?
Alright I OC'd the card abit and rebooted the PC.
And now, ervything looks just fine. BUT!
When my display driver crashes it's all going down again...
And then I need to reboot again to get it up to normal speed....

I don't know if this is possible but... Does anyone have a program or something else that can refresh my video driver?
And I mean the whole thing, not just the uxsms thingy?

So that I don't have to reboot everytime? Thx if this exists Smile!
Please someone? Sad
bad driver , that puts you in ECO mode just like when you are surfing the net , bad bad driver !

Change it !wich one do you use ?

please dont tell me you changed your 9800 that i see in your rig for a 250 ???
(04-13-2010, 04:28 AM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]bad driver , that puts you in ECO mode just like when you are surfing the net , bad bad driver !

Change it !wich one do you use ?

please dont tell me you changed your 9800 that i see in your rig for a 250 ???

Nvidia's re badging claims an other victim Dodgy
Hold on , he didnt answer yet , that would be horrible for him if that was the case !

nvidia , bad bad Bad guys !

Btw 197.41 are the newest drivers available (WHQL) atm .
Well... Tbh... My 9800 GT died, so I get this one from warranty (sry for corrupted English :p.)
Pages: 1 2 3