Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Got a 250 GTS but some probs... - Solved!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sure your old card died. Smile Nice cover.
(04-13-2010, 04:58 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]Well... Tbh... My 9800 GT died, so I get this one from warranty (sry for corrupted English :p.

Did you uninstall your drivers for your 9800GT when you plugged in the 250 GTS? If not uninstal the Nvidia drivers, use driversweeper afterwards (http://www.guru3d.com/category/driversweeper/) and redownload + reinstall the drivers.
Alright, I'll do this, thx! Will you guys help me further if this fails or if I still have the problem?
So I need to delete ALL NVIDIA drivers hmm?

And I'm using the newest drivers aye. And I already tried the OpenCL drivers too.
uninstall you drivers
reboot in safe mode
launch driver sweeper
reboot in normal mode
install the 197.41
reboot
test and let us know
and ignore starscream ^^
(04-13-2010, 05:03 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I'll do this, thx! Will you guys help me further if this fails or if I still have the problem?
So I need to delete ALL NVIDIA drivers hmm?

And I'm using the newest drivers aye. And I already tried the OpenCL drivers too.

Only your Videocard drivers, the other ones shouldn't cause you any problems.
Ok, thx guys!!
Just tell us everything is fine for your 600th post ^^
WOW! I don't know how you guys know this but it works 100% perfect now!
Thank you so much! Big Grin!!

I even wanted to go back to the shop tomorrow lol.
(04-13-2010, 05:34 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! I don't know how you guys know this but it works 100% perfect now!
Thank you so much! Big Grin!!

I even wanted to go back to the shop tomorrow lol.
abfab was right! Smile
one time i was installing my drivers and this is how i did it Tongue (back when i didn't know what drievers were)
1.went to control pannel and uninstalled the nvidia drivers.
2.rebooted
3.screens was off and slugish.
4.i installed new drivers.
5.my network drivers were not recognized.
6.went to some computer service dude who fixed everything.
7.since then i never touched my drivers again Tongue
That's how it's done here too lol, except te network problems Big Grin.
Ooh, I often install Windows 7 again and need to configure my drivers again, but I never had this problem with my 9800 GT lol.
Pages: 1 2 3