Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: AFC Looping Checkbox for DSP Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I PM'd ector about this, but I need a quicker response..

I'm trying to make a checkbox for AFC looping so users can enable/disable AFC looping from the DSP_HLE's plugins settings.

I already have everything done, all I need to do is hook the AFC looping function to the checkbox so it can be enabled or disabled.

Can anyone give me an idea how to do this, I'm a bit of a coding newbie so I could use the help.

Thanks. Smile
I have the old "unlimited JIT cahce" patch maybe it can help to guide you ( I don't understand WxWidgets )

EDIT: It directly cuts the sound when it ends or it adds a fade out ?
I just want to add a checkbox to enable and disable the AFC looping hack, that way the best of both worlds are in one plugin..
And what about this ? ( I mean , for the checkbox )

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=4623
Not that either, the hack that made intro and cinematic music work in Twilight Princess, I'd like to be able to make it so it can easily be enabled/disabled..
(01-31-2010, 03:22 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Not that either, the hack that made intro and cinematic music work in Twilight Princess, I'd like to be able to make it so it can easily be enabled/disabled..
So a checkbox is not enough ? ;P
I could help you if can wait until tomorrow ( Once I made a checkbox to work by accident xD )
I'm asking how to make a checkbox to easily enable and disable the AFC looping hack.

In order to enable AFC looping which fixes the Zelda Twilight Princess intro music, requires you to edit the UCode_Zelda_Voice.cpp and change:

if (true || PB.RepeatMode == 0)

to:

if (PB.RepeatMode == 0)

I want to create a checkbox so users can easily enable and disable this from the DSP settings. I've already got everything done except for the code to actually make this work. I need to know how to hook this actual function to the checkbox so it can be enabled/disabled by checking/unchecking the check box.
Does the code change affect other games in a bad way? If it gives only good results, there is no need to make a checkbox I suggest or it'll just make users confused (more "Is it better to check ..." thread).
Yes it does, the hack tends to cause music in Twilight Princess to cease abruptly, causes sound oddities in Windwaker and Mario Galaxy. So therefore it would be nice to make it so users can optionally switch it on/off easily from the DSP settings. Wink
I am almost done , I only need to test

EDIT: Here I have it but link just repeats "hey" all the time D: ( maybe I should keep the "PB.RepeatMode == 0" in the If )

EDIT2: Now it works in ZeldaTP Tongue

EDIT3: Added a Tipbox to avoid confusion Tongue

[attachment=2401]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9