Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Tenchu - Shadow Assassins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Tenchu Shadow Assassins (天誅4)

Gameplay:

Shadow Assassins allows players to take control of both Rikimaru and Ayame. The camera is an over-the-shoulder point of view. All of the missions are ground-based. Players use the Nunchuk's analog stick to move, A button for actions, holding B button while moving forward to run or while moving sideways to strafe and uses the C button for jumping (a long jump can be performed while running). There are 10 missions. Players will play the first five stages and the last one using Rikimaru and stages six to nine as Ayame. There are also 50 side missions called "Assignments".

Settings:

* Default settings are just fine

Wiimote Extension:

* Nunchuck required

Known Problems:

* No big issue found

Overall:

I think we could say that the game is just perfect in Dolphin (tested on Dolphin r4845), descent speed, no glitches of graphics or sound, no hangup or freezing, a game quite enjoyable.

Screenshots:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2202]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2203]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2204]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2205]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2206]
Adding to Official Game Thread. Senior Ayuanx FTW
Here is the detailed config settings for your reference.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2207]
AyuanX could you post the your wiimote setting ?
so do u think the loading freeze after the first mission is gone now
I remember seeing another official thread before :/

Nice one anyways Smile
(01-16-2010, 07:53 PM)Nazgul1 Wrote: [ -> ]AyuanX could you post the your wiimote setting ?

I didn't change wiimote setting, besides, it is nothing but button mapping.
(01-17-2010, 01:39 AM)anito9999 Wrote: [ -> ]so do u think the loading freeze after the first mission is gone now

Maybe you should look closer, I think in my screenshots it reads "Mission 02" clear enough.
Will this game play without original Wiimote and/or nunchuck?

I remember in old thread somewhere there's some action that can only performed by using real Wiimote/nunchuck
No You cant you must use real wiimote for the swordfight,but you can use shake button for all the action
You don't need a real wiimote as long as you have a gamepad with at least 1 analog stick.

(02-20-2010, 04:09 PM)Travixyz Wrote: [ -> ]No You cant you must use real wiimote for the swordfight,but you can use shake button for all the action
Pages: 1 2 3 4