Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GeForce GTX 275
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This GPU card is good for Dolphin ?
It's better than my graphics card

Also , you need a good processor to run dolphin at full speed
No. Most Peoples have a Pentium Dual Core E5XX and a good gpu card (GTS250) and run games at full speed.
I got an Intel C2Q Q6600 @ 2.4GHz and a Nvidia GF 9600GT and most games run at full speed. Wink
You just need a OpenGL 2.x or Pixel Shader 2 supported card, no high speed GPU really needed.
(10-14-2009, 04:35 AM)n1ghtmare Wrote: [ -> ]No. Most Peoples have a Pentium Dual Core E5XX and a good gpu card (GTS250) and run games at full speed.

Your an idiot. You need a powerful cpu to run dolphin ,graphics card doesn't really matter it's all up to the cpu. No offense but don't talk to people like you know everything when you really don't.
I have the same GPU and a c2d Q6600 And everything is running perfectly fine Smile
But Pentium Dual Core E5XX are powerful CPUs you noob, it's not kickin ass CPUs but are very powerful, it runs the last generation games fine, like Crysis, GTA IV and etc, so with a decent GPU it can run Dolphin on fullspeed too.
But maybe he is complaining because he doesn't run games at full speed , right ?

he have to tell us the game because maybe there is something that we are missing
(10-14-2009, 06:48 AM)extreme64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2009, 04:35 AM)n1ghtmare Wrote: [ -> ]No. Most Peoples have a Pentium Dual Core E5XX and a good gpu card (GTS250) and run games at full speed.

Your an idiot. You need a powerful cpu to run dolphin ,graphics card doesn't really matter it's all up to the cpu. No offense but don't talk to people like you know everything when you really don't.

You're the idiot. E5XXX is derived from wolfdale, which was last year's most powerful cpu, (now is bloomfield/i7) and overclocking it makes it a fairly nice cpu.
Pages: 1 2 3