Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Windows 7?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
im gonna get mine im mah house!
(10-05-2009, 01:27 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]well it crashes for me when i close any game : p -_-'

works better with 2gb ram computer is to weak with only 1gb

LuisR14

nah i'm ok for now Smile (hasn't been crashing when i close it lately :p)
I'll switch from XP x64 to Win7 x64 soon.

pcsx2 gets a boost for switching from directX 9 to directX 10. Will Direct3D (or openGL???) work faster in Dolphin with directX 10/11?

cookewhitley

(10-05-2009, 12:07 PM)Heavy Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to change my current operating system (32bit xp) for a windows 7 64 bits. My question is, does dolphin haves any issue with W7 or does it run better?

HI dude,

I am currently changed my OS, now i am also work with WIndows7. yet, there is no issue of dolphin with me, it's working well on my OS.

LuisR14

(10-20-2009, 04:10 AM)Bauzi Wrote: [ -> ]Will Direct3D (or openGL???) work faster in Dolphin with directX 10/11?
it won't make a difference since OpenGL is OpenGL (it doesn't use DirectX Tongue) and DirectX9 isn't DirectX10/11 Tongue, you might just notice a tiny speedup that's all Smile
It works fine with Windows 7 64 bits

jonford123

Hi all,
I would like to discuss, How is Windows 7 different from Vista or XP?

Generally:
Faster, less requirements to run, new features.

Features: "Compare" Slide one window all the way to the side and it will cover the screen. Same for another window. Good for comparing and swapping files.

Different interface with different task-bar.

A few more control panel options.
Overall, it's really just a major update of Vista. Such as Mac OS X Snow Leopard vs. Snow Leopard.
(10-05-2009, 12:07 PM)Heavy Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to change my current operating system (32bit xp) for a windows 7 64 bits. My question is, does dolphin haves any issue with W7 or does it run better?

Dolphin works great. No problems. Windows 7 is awesome!
I'm using Windows 7 x86, and the pad plugin a wiimote plugin doesn't show......
Anyone know what it can be????

Sorry about my English, I'm Brazilian.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5