Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Windows 7?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think dolphin runs better in windows 7 then it does in vista.
7 works better than other windows version (Resident Evil 5 i get full speed with seven. But with XP i get less FPS)
But It give problems with some applications ( That is not a problem if you only use you pc for Dolphin Tongue )
(10-05-2009, 12:07 PM)Heavy Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to change my current operating system (32bit xp) for a windows 7 64 bits. My question is, does dolphin haves any issue with W7 or does it run better?

I'm currently running the RTM, 64-bit edition of Windows 7 Ultimate and have encountered no problems in working with Dolphin. Smile
How are all you guys running Windows 7 when the release date is this coming Oct 22? Were you all beta testers?
i got mine from an account my school gave me Tongue

LuisR14

well mine is the RC version Tongue
(10-06-2009, 07:48 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]Use compatibility in properties of a program? Wink

And no problems here in Windows 7 64 bit! BRawl is 20 FPS more than xp 32 bit. Big Grin

Do you really think I'm a moron and don't know about compatibility mode? C'mon...

What I'll prob do is just do a dual boot with XP 32 and 7 64.
I had winXP32bit then I upgraded to seven 64bit (thanks MSDNAA) The emulator is working great on this OS Wink
(10-07-2009, 06:29 AM)alterego Wrote: [ -> ]I had winXP32bit then I upgraded to seven 64bit (thanks MSDNAA) The emulator is working great on this OS Wink

thats how i got mine
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5