Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Online!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
:S Every server accept ISO. It only depends on emulator.
(04-11-2009, 01:10 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]:S Every server accept ISO. It only depends on emulator.
So try this server 82.143.175.245:27888 UK
LOL, I grabbed the chance, and now its the most viewed normal thread
Mine Virtual Console thread seems to be second Tongue

Anyways, it's rare chance to get the game really playable and enjoyable, but it exists (at least for Brawl Wink)
A kaillera server hosted on your home connection isn't gonna cut it.
it'll constantly lock up and no more than 4 games instantaneously can be playing

my website www.galaxy64.com will have a kaillera server that will be hosted on good gaming servers so keep on a lookout for that.
Yeah, I think we should wait for the devs to fix the desynching issue before thinking about setting up a community and whatnot. I mean, what's the point unless we can play online for long periods without having to re-host a game?
(04-11-2009, 12:53 PM)brotherofmetal Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I think we should wait for the devs to fix the desynching issue before thinking about setting up a community and whatnot. I mean, what's the point unless we can play online for long periods without having to re-host a game?

I think Desync is not a dolphin problem becose it depend on players pings.
If the difference between ur pings is hight desync occup frequently..
The real problem is the fps , it drop to half in net play maybe the emul take much resources from cpu for net play so the fps drop.
hope the problem will be fixed and i think devs for their great work .
If you set connection to LAN, ping won't have any meaning at all.
so this version will allow to use dolphin to play games online with other people?
wait WAT
Gonna try it right now!! Big Grin
Too bad I didn't notice the thread ><
Anyway, what will I be in need of to host a LAN game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13