Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Online!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(04-09-2009, 04:08 AM)derdigga Wrote: [ -> ]My Anti Virus Programm say kaillera are a Virus from typ " Trojan/Downloader...".

Try to download it from anywhere else Tongue
And from weher? :/
Type in Google "Kaillera 0.9 download" Tongue
Ok thanks^^

stgn

I'm not even going to bother with this if it's Kaillera.
This just doesn't work at all, you desynch from random elements in game and differences in save file.

cmccmc

thats why you're supposed to use the same save file!
(04-09-2009, 05:42 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]thats why you're supposed to use the same save file!

I know your supposed to but not everyone does, its hard to make sure the other person does.
And there are so many random elements in brawl and melee
(04-09-2009, 05:55 AM)umjammerlammy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2009, 05:42 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]thats why you're supposed to use the same save file!

I know your supposed to but not everyone does, its hard to make sure the other person does.
And there are so many random elements in brawl and melee

When playing, one should take all elements into account, beggers can't be choosers
I don't think the problem is entirely on the memory card file. I gave my friend my mem card file, and we went strait to a P2P game to see if it would be stable...it DSed within seconds in a match. I think it has to do with the way the kaillera client interacts with the emulator.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13