Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Online!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
It's placed in UK (because created by me lol). You may try P2P also using Hamachi

Name of group: Dolphin-emu Community

Password: Dolphin-emu Community

Enjoy!
awesome!! ive been waiting for this!!
So my friend and I are trying to play Melee P2P, but we keep desyncing.

Any ideas?
*EDIT: Just found out he was running 64 bit while i was on 32...we are going to try both running on 32...
**EDIT: Still desyncing issues. Im going to try to send him my save.
For desyncing issues, I assume you will need to run the game at the same speed (This should be easier to achieve in SSBB because it doesn't depend on the FPS to go fullspeed)
The most we have gotten is one whole match. But the Desyncing keeps lasting. We both run the game at 60 frames, and have relatively the same computer specs.
Oh WOW!!! Good work guys!!! omg, this is such a breakthrough!

*Round of Applause!!*
Big Grin I was playing brawl, and we had a problem were we'd choose different characters from who we really picked, so we both switched on vsync, and it helped. Once we were in the match, things got messy 5 secs in >.<
(04-08-2009, 06:49 AM)Zizo47 Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin I was playing brawl, and we had a problem were we'd choose different characters from who we really picked, so we both switched on vsync, and it helped. Once we were in the match, things got messy 5 secs in >.<

So wait, are you saying that turning on vsync let you play without desyncing?
Will someone please post a video guide or just a written one.

Do i need to have the game already running before starting netplay up. Is it like the other person controls the second controller or is it using the online function built into he game.

I really want to play ssbb with other people online but have no idea how to work this netplay thing.
No, vsync won't completely stop the desynching but I think it'll help.

Here as Guide, go here Dolphin NP and download a netplay rev. Next, make sure you've got dual core on and also make sure there is only one game in your directory (the one you want to play) then open dolphin>netplay, put the server ip in and KABLAM, ur ready! A brief guide, but should be enough Big Grin Btw, you both have 2 be using the same rev type, by that i mean 32 or 64 bit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13