Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Failed to write bt.dnf to syncof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I can't get any games to work properly, even though I've tried to run as admin, disabled UAC and moved the folders around a few times.

I just recently swapped around my Dolphin files from one HD to another, but for some reason it won't recognize any of my memory cards.
It may be looking for the My Documents folder where the Dolphin Emulator folder resides. What files did you move?
I moved all Dolphin ones. I also made sure that the path was right, but for some reason it keeps on saying otherwise.

Current directory for saves: C:/Users/Hannah/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/GC/

This seems to be right and I even checked the cards and they have all of their original data on them, even though it doesn't think so.

As for Wii save files, I'm guessing they're right too. Maybe Dolphin just doesn't want to behave or something.
Anyone know if this is a problem with the Emulator?
Try downloading the latest version of Dolphin and extracting it to a new folder. That worked for me once when I had a similar issue.
(01-24-2016, 04:56 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Try downloading the latest version of Dolphin and extracting it to a new folder. That worked for me once when I had a similar issue.

But I want to keep my old save files.
Updating won't make you lose any save files.
The Dolphin configuration and save files are stored in My Documents
(01-26-2016, 12:19 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]The Dolphin configuration and save files are stored in My Documents

Yes, but even though I have the same version of Dolphin as before and I kept the paths the same, it still comes up with that message! It just won't recognize my save files at all and THAT'S what I want fixed! I already HAVE Dolphin my My Documents!
(01-25-2016, 10:57 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Updating won't make you lose any save files.

I know that. That wasn't even what I was asking. I was asking how I can use my old save files if I change all of my folders, as it just won't recognize my Memeory Cards in My Documents/Dolphin Emulator/GC.
Pages: 1 2 3 4