Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Failed to write bt.dnf to syncof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You mean the old memory cards? The format hasn't changed in new versions (afaik) so they will stay compatible.
But I still can't get them to work at all!
I constantly get this: http://i.imgur.com/uUjAP2w.png
And I already DID move the directories, so why doesn't it work?!

Also, I'm still getting the failed to write bt.dnf to syncof!
It also says:
SetupWiiMemory: Can't create settings.txt file
Unable to resolve read address 8000(4000) PC 0 (bracketed section goes up by 4 hex every time I press OK).
Does anyone have a solution? I can't use Dolphin at all now.
Do you actually have permission to write/modify files in Documents\Dolphin Emulator? It seems that your system is denying your access (e.g. "Failed to write BT.DNF to SYSCONF", can't create settings.txt, memory cards asking to be formatted, etc)...
(01-27-2016, 12:24 PM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Do you actually have permission to write/modify files in Documents\Dolphin Emulator? It seems that your system is denying your access (e.g. "Failed to write BT.DNF to SYSCONF", can't create settings.txt, memory cards asking to be formatted, etc)...

I opened the program in Admin mode and even checked access settings, but I still get the same problems.
Does anyone have any ideas?
You need to make sure you have full access to the folder, not just running Dolphin as admin
I did make sure. I checked the whole folder and changed them from read only to writable, yet I still get the same problems.
Pages: 1 2 3 4