Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Failed to write bt.dnf to syncof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Apart from permission issues, there's no other reason for it not to work… Make sure that the whole directory is owned by your user recursively, and that you have write permission not just on the directory, but also on its contents (all of the files it contains).
I checked all of the Memory Cards and I have complete control.
Has anyone else had this problem? Maybe it's a glitch?
That's really weird. Unfortunately I've never had this issue, so I'm out of ideas, but I think it's something wrong with your system.
(01-28-2016, 01:56 AM)leolam Wrote: [ -> ]That's really weird. Unfortunately I've never had this issue, so I'm out of ideas, but I think it's something wrong with your system.

What do you mean? My HD is new.
Could having an inactivated version of Windows cause this? I can't find my CD Key and I need a new one.
No, it shouldn't. Since you don't think it's permissions… maybe try putting the files inside Dolphin's directory, creating a portable.txt file there and see if it works?
Which one should I put portable in? Where I have Dolphin, or where my saves are?
The folder where Dolphin.exe is.
What is portable supposed to do? I doesn't seem to make a difference.
Pages: 1 2 3 4