Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 60 FPS master list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Nah, can't get rid of me that easily. Tongue
Those patch does not work with official Dolphin unfortunely.
(04-14-2016, 01:37 AM)Paul12 Wrote: [ -> ]Those patch does not work with official Dolphin unfortunely.

What do you mean by official?
Development versions.
If you're referring to 60fps patches, then you are clearly doin' it wrong because they work just fine.
Music is playing too fast on Mario Sunshine.
(04-14-2016, 07:03 AM)Paul12 Wrote: [ -> ]Music is playing too fast on Mario Sunshine.

Yeah, that specific patch isn't going to work. There's no problem with 60 fps patches in general on official Dolphin versions, though.
Use this Gecko Code instead for Super Mario Sunshine, not the patch in this thread. That should work with the main build.
Try the Ishiiruka build (which has support for Double Video Rate Hack in the game settings and Time Stretching in the audio settings) instead if you are determined to use the patch.

Spoiler:
That code works perfectly with the last build thank you so much, can't wait for 5.0 to burn all my games and codes on a blu-ray Smile
(04-14-2016, 08:15 AM)Admentus Wrote: [ -> ]Use this Gecko Code instead for Super Mario Sunshine, not the patch in this thread. That should work with the main build.
Try the Ishiiruka build (which has support for Double Video Rate Hack in the game settings and Time Stretching in the audio settings) instead if you are determined to use the patch.

Spoiler:

This made my day. It seems like the animation when entering a level runs too fast so that the music doesn't fully play, but that's a very minor problem. Other than that, I couldn't find anything odd when playing around with it a little. Finally there shouldn't be any reason to use special versions/hacks of Dolphin for SMS 60 fps anymore... Is this a newly made code, or did you find this as an existing code somewhere?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15