Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: forcing widescreen on gamecube (a demonstration)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
it's not perfect (2d doesn't scale well and efb copies are butfukd), but it works nicely with some games.

metroid prime (works nicely)
[Image: 21ajrpc.png]
[Image: 2nhf2fc.png]

ssbm (works nicely, minor issues)
[Image: 24lv5oy.png]
[Image: qradl3.png]

wind waker (stretched 2d elements, clipping)
[Image: vh6d0x.png]

super mario sunshine (2d stretched and serious efb copy issues)
[Image: 2vjswfq.png]

twilight princess (hud stretched and efb copy issues (water))
[Image: 2mr5t01.png]
[Image: 35hftpg.png]
Good, did you leave Auto Scale enabled?
Nice but how do you set it, just ticking 16:9 in graphics doesn't do it. Or is this unsubmitted
(08-12-2009, 09:21 PM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Nice but how do you set it, just ticking 16:9 in graphics doesn't do it. Or is this unsubmitted

unsubmitted projection hack
i figured out how to make 2d elements not stretched out (basically the same hack but applied to orthographic projection), but some more issues arise.
[Image: 2it27pc.png]
efb copies get even worse (probably fixable) and the hud element are displaced to the left
Hey, now that's a real use for projection hacks.
Wow thats really cool stuff. Looking forward to testing it.
In wide screen how big are the speed impacts, I mean what's the fps difference and plz tell us your pc specs so we know what we need to run it in fullspeed widescreen...
But why doesn't the creator of this thread have a username, i see only an icon of a person.
(08-13-2009, 07:04 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]But why doesn't the creator of this thread have a username, i see only an icon of a person.

username is probably a space
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8