Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Impossible to play online (err 20115)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello,

I have a problem with dolphin and the WFC Nintendo
despit having to follow the network guide (https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...work_Guide), I have the error 20115 each time...

I tried another way to reach the WFC (Wiicertdump)
I tried on Mario kart and trackmania
I checked Nintendo 's servers on my real Wii and all is ok
I tried to set up my NAND in the wii folder of dolphin but the same error appear...
I tried with x64 3.5 2142 and x64 3.5 2143

I plunder the web since few days about this situation but i find NOTHING...

My aim will be to play with 6 players with the same internet connexion (2 real wii and 1 computer....)

Thank you to help me people... Smile
The problem is that you're using an old Dolphin build. Use 4.0 or newer since 3.5-X doesn't save stuff in the user directory.
(02-09-2014, 07:34 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that you're using an old Dolphin build. Use 4.0 or newer since 3.5-X doesn't save stuff in the user directory.

Hello,

thanks to participate Smile

I tried with the version 4.0-807 and i have the same problem..
In this version the .pem must be put in the folder "root of dolphin/sys/wii" isn't it?

Is there an interest to use a NAND to resolve my problem or there is any link?
No, thats the wrong folder path. Don't put in the the Dolphin folder where you run Dolphin from, but under Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Wii

Look at the last section on this page to the actual path: https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/wii-...hin_folder
(02-09-2014, 01:06 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]No, thats the wrong folder path. Don't put in the the Dolphin folder where you run Dolphin from, but under Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Wii

Look at the last section on this page to the actual path: https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/wii-...hin_folder

First, Thanks to help me Smile

ok but i had already put the .pem there (in my several attempts..) and the WFC is always unreachable.. :')
You need NAND Dumps in order to connect to Wifi. I put my NAND Dumps in Dolphin Emulator\Wii Folder but I didn't replace the SYSCONFIG file and now I can go online.
You dont need a NAND to play online. I play Brawl online a lot (just did, in fact) with no problem, no NAND, just followed the config guide
Check if you have a DWC_AUTHDATA file in User\Wii\shared2. If you have, try deleting it before booting the game...

Amario130 Wrote:You need NAND Dumps in order to connect to Wifi
No, you don't. The only thing required to use Nintendo WFC in Dolphin is the certificates. If you want to use DLCs, then you'll need also a keys.bin file dumped from a real Wii, but in any case a complete NAND dump isn't required...
(02-10-2014, 04:48 PM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Check if you have a DWC_AUTHDATA file in User\Wii\shared2. If you have, try deleting it before booting the game...

Amario130 Wrote:You need NAND Dumps in order to connect to Wifi
No, you don't. The only thing required to use Nintendo WFC in Dolphin is the certificates. If you want to use DLCs, then you'll need also a keys.bin file dumped from a real Wii, but in any case a complete NAND dump isn't required...

Hello, thanks to help you too

I dont have DWC_AUTHDATA file in User\Wii\shared2 :/
but i haven't the problem with my laptop

Explanation :

Without NAND neither my latop nor my desktop can reach WFC

I have dumped my NAND again with my present wifi settings, when i put this NAND in my laptop : i can reach the WFC because my laptop use the wifi like my wii
My desktop use a wire (ethernet) to get to the web so impossible to use the WFC

and of course, I want use my desktop (more powerful) to reach the WFC..

How do you get the WFC without NAND?! i follow the guide step to step but impossible without NAND
You didn't read the whole guide then:

https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/wii-network-guide/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5