Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New Dolphin builds no longer working in Windows XP (?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Like the title says, in latest builds I´m no longer able to run games under Windows XP.

The people who posted in here: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-do...unofficial,

knows that that thread ended in a question about Dolphin support for Windows XP (and that question is still not answered).

What I want to know is: Does everyone who uses Dolphin in WinXP has the same error, or is it only happening to me?

Does the program code of the emulator is no longer compatible with that system?

Any help is pretty apreciated.
I can confirm from a friend that some builds were broken in Windows XP. Please check latest master again; as I believe it was fixed at some point.
@JMC47: Testing 3.5-2368...

(Some minutes later)

Still having problems opening a game, dude.
Someone here with more ideas??
If it's still broken, it'll get looked at. I don't believe they have any intention of removing Windows XP support from 4.0.
Why is there no issue report?
@JMC47: removing WinXP from Dolphin´s support will be just terrible, since there are a lot of people that still uses that O.S.

@delroth: you mean that I have to report it in Google Code?
@delroth: Ok, I have just reported the issue in Google Code.
Windows XP support will be removed in the future when 32-bit build is dropped. I hope that it's not soon.
(09-15-2013, 08:05 AM)xemnas Wrote: [ -> ]Windows XP support will be removed in the future when 32-bit build is dropped. I hope that it's not soon.
Only the 32 bit WinXP will no longer be supported?
Pages: 1 2 3