Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Twilight Princess slow Hyrule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey i know your first thought is: this has been addressed! but i read every thread about this and none were absolutely addressed imo.

I just got past beating the kakariko village/goron mines. So im like 6 hours into the game and i havent encountered any problems. Just as i leave and enter Hyrule my fps drops dramatically. Is there anyway to fix this? From what ive read i just have to deal with it. I have ZTP hack on.

[Image: M5NbxNg.jpg]
actually this has been addressed before^^

simply pu hyrule field later game begins to be really intensive.

your processer is too slow for it.

i suggest OCing but it probably wont help to much.
(07-17-2013, 03:43 PM)Venomx1 Wrote: [ -> ]actually this has been addressed before^^

simply pu hyrule field later game begins to be really intensive.

your processer is too slow for it.

i suggest OCing but it probably wont help to much.
im @ 4.20ghz
like i said wont help much. amd's cores are to weak for late game hyrule field.

what % is it running at. also id try getting it up to 4.5 to 4.8 range^^
(07-17-2013, 03:48 PM)Venomx1 Wrote: [ -> ]like i said wont help much. amd's cores are to weak for late game hyrule field.

what % is it running at. also id try getting it up to 4.5 to 4.8 range^^
Yea i only got AMD because i dont wanna be spied on by intel (who is out of israel). The game is running @ 66%, i just got to the bridge of hylia, and the guy lit it on fire but its been like this eve r since entering. I could clock my CPU up easy idk about that high tho.
My intel i2500K (which is currently running at 4.7 for the time being) still only gets 75-85 (-ish)% framerate in late game Hyrule Field using the recommended settings and LLE.

The speed is the same with or without the ZTP speedhack so I am unsure if maybe it was broken at some point.
(07-17-2013, 11:10 PM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]My intel i2500K (which is currently running at 4.7 for the time being) still only gets 75-85 (-ish)% framerate in late game Hyrule Field using the recommended settings and LLE.

The speed is the same with or without the ZTP speedhack so I am unsure if maybe it was broken at some point.
what revision do you usE?

i play it on the offical 3.5 build. (not dev)

and i run it pretty much 100% at 4.5 without ZTP i only dip if i activate SSAA.

its not broken. but... you should be 100%ing it with ZTP hack.. its a major improvement in fps.

u should be getting similar performance or just under mine. at your clockspeeds when im at 4.5
games seem to run slower for me using LLE
LLE is an extremely intense sound emulation option, don't use it with your CPU. In all honesty, it doesn't affect TP in my experience. However, You can overclock that CPU some more, there's some headroom there (if you can cool it, and give it the amount of watts required for glutton). Shoulda waited for at least Piledriver...
(07-18-2013, 01:36 AM)Venomx1 Wrote: [ -> ]what revision do you usE?

i play it on the offical 3.5 build. (not dev)

and i run it pretty much 100% at 4.5 without ZTP i only dip if i activate SSAA.

its not broken. but... you should be 100%ing it with ZTP hack.. its a major improvement in fps.

u should be getting similar performance or just under mine. at your clockspeeds when im at 4.5

I used different revisions all the way back to 3.0 and none seem to help. LLE on thread helps (gets me to 90-95% FPS), but of course, causes freezes.

Are you using LLE and getting full speed? I get full speed with HLE but the sound isn't all that great.

ZTP hack has no effect on my FPS no matter which revision I use. I am using the U version, does that matter?

This is an issue that has driven me crazy for awhile, but I dont really play ZTP but once a year or so, so I just deal with the slow down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5