Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin has stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Can anybody else actually reproduce this?

-Cheer-

Like I said, it just happens randomly at any given time for no reason
If these are random crashes there's nothing you can really do
(03-27-2013, 07:25 AM)-Cheer- Wrote: [ -> ]Well during the last 700 commits, someone broke something, kinda like the grass level in Mario sunshine.... but the devs are already all over that one like a fat kid on a smarty. Now you know about this error too
Ah. So you are that same asshole.
Oh he's done a lot more than that.

Spoiler:
But this is off-topic. We really should be trying to reproduce this and give him the benefit of the doubt.
(03-27-2013, 08:43 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]But this is off-topic. We really should be trying to reproduce this and give him the benefit of the doubt.
Why? Perhaps if he provided some info about the crash it'd be easy to look into, but until then, there's nothing we can do.
Because it could actually be an issue? Aren't we supposed to investigate problems like these so that they can be fixed (if they turn out to not be a user side issue)?
I tried several games on -1060 for varying amounts of time leaving the last iteration running Xenoblade for about an hour and didn't get any crashes.
(03-27-2013, 08:51 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Because it could actually be an issue? Aren't we supposed to investigate problems like these so that they can be fixed (if they turn out to not be a user side issue)?
Sure, but where do we start? We have no lead at all and Cheer is the only one who experiences this.
That build is outdated anyway. We're at 1085 now. He should check if it works fine for him there.

Spoiler:

-Cheer-

Ill try to give more insight if I can... you may have let it play for 1 hour and didn't have a problem.... that's fine... ive played it for 4 hours straight and didn't have a problem... sometimes its after 5 minutes sometimes its after 4 hours... its completely random... I don't know how to give you guys any more leads than that... that's all I can tell you.

Heres another example... I loaded SMS... pressed f1 for state load and boom it crashed... so I opened it again waited 30 seconds and pressed f1 and it worked no problem... sometimes it will crash with a state save... sometimes its during gameplay.... its wierd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6