Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin has stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(03-27-2013, 09:52 AM)-Cheer- Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed the sound crackling after extended play and I noticed that was happening in build 1060. You are saying this has been fixed for 1085?
at least for me it has been in the wii games i am playing. GC games still have the crackle after extended play. but it could just be Pokemon XD.

you need to get off 1060, get on http://dl.dolphin-emu.org/builds/dolphin...085-x64.7z and retest your issues.

-Cheer-

I use D3D9. Ive been told it has the highest speed for accuracy ratio

Ill try 1085 and see if it happens again. It may not. Who knows
(03-27-2013, 09:58 AM)-Cheer- Wrote: [ -> ]I use D3D9. Ive been told it has the highest speed for accuracy ratio
first try 1085, if you still have crashing then try another video backend. you need to narrow down what the issue is or the devs are looking for a needle in a very very VERY large hay stack to try and see if this is fixable.

-Cheer-

Has anyone else yet reported this issue for any builds??
(03-27-2013, 10:00 AM)-Cheer- Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else yet reported this issue for any builds??
not that i have seen, i spend a few hours a day trolling the issue tracker to see if there are any reports that would effect my game play as well as i follow the latest builds daily, and test them.

A word of advice as well, try not to be so abrasive and come off so demanding, the devs tend not to respond well to that. I can't blame then since this is an open source project and they donate their time and skills. they are not being paid for this afaik.

I would tell some one to pound salt if they came at me demanding when i donate my time and resources.
(03-27-2013, 09:43 AM)-Cheer- Wrote: [ -> ]Well Ive used dolphin for about 2 years now and this is the first build that I have ever had this error on... and I never changed anything about my windoze install
Liar. You are running windows 8. Even if you where rocking the first windows 8 beta that statement is still a lie. You would be at 1.5 years at best. But the beta itself was updated several times so It would still be false.

-Cheer-

Actually Xalphenos.... that's false... I have been using dolphin for 2 years.... actually probably more than that... probably closer to 3 or 4.... but obviously I haven't had windows 8 for 2 years.... I used it on windows 7 before that
So you agree with me. Your statement about not changing anything with your windows install is false.

-Cheer-

Sorry I didn't give all the details... that's not what I was referring too.... what I was referring too was that I update builds of dolphin but don't change anything about windows.... for example I had 367 and didn't get that error.... but then when I got 1060 I started getting the error but didn't change anything about windows or reinstall it or anything in between or after getting 1060. Sorry I wasn't clear

ONE MORE THING.... I got 1085... and the grass level is fixed that I reported last week... That's awesome... kudos to the devs... I know they work hard... well done on them
So we assume the new build is working lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6