Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
With the latest build, the audio has improved with DSPHLE. Not completely fixed but worth noting as you usually had to rely on LLE.
Solution of inventory and trunk? exist or could leave this on one side ...
The sound is perfect and do not get me wrong I have only curiosity ...
Why in gods name does this game run 300% slower on my machine than Resident Evil 2? Not only do I experience heavy slowdown in the intro scene(when Jill busts out of her apartment or whatever),I also experience slowdowns when there are many zombies on the screen.Resident evil 2 runs faster on 4x native resolution than this game does on integral.Is this normal?
I know my CPU is a piece of cr*p but this is a straight psx port so you'd think that it would not require so much processing power.Frustrating.
I found that the texture cache accuracy setting affected the speed of this game by a fair amount. Do you have it set on safe or fast?
(06-01-2013, 11:45 PM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]I found that the texture cache accuracy setting affected the speed of this game by a fair amount. Do you have it set on safe or fast?
Fast.Safe causes an even heavier slowdown.After the intro area the game does run close to or at 100 % speed most of the time,however it does slow down slightly when there are zombies present on the screen.Normally that wouldn't bother me so much but in this case even the slightest slowdown(from 30 to 29 fps)causes the audio to glitch out.
Hi guys i need your help, with the pal version of the game, no gecko codes seem to work, and even action replay code too, i can get it to work only pal2ntsc code. Someone have the same problem about the pal version ?
(06-01-2013, 11:45 PM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]I found that the texture cache accuracy setting affected the speed of this game by a fair amount. Do you have it set on safe or fast?

Texture Cache set to Safe slows the game to around 9 FPS on my PC.
I am using the PAL Version (GLEP08) and getting this error flooding the log.

"HW\VideoInterface.cpp:530 W[VI]: PAL game is trying to use incorrect (NTSC) field ordering"
There was an issue report about this not too long ago, search the issue tracker for it, maybe we can have it reopened or it wasn't fixed yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6