Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin has a new website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
For multiple reasons, the Dolphin website has moved from its previous location ( shall not be named) to a new domain: dolphin-emu.org.

The forums and wiki have been fully migrated and your accounts will still work.

We also used this occasion to deploy the new version of our website, which you can now see online on http://dolphin-emu.org/ . This website provides downloadable versions of Dolphin, documentation written by the developers and some of the most active forum helpers, as well as a lot of nice screenshots.

As the developer of this new website I'm interested by any feedback you might have, so don't hesitate to give us your impressions on this thread!

Thanks a lot to Parlane, Neobrain, MaJoR and Starscream for their assistance in the migration process.
Excellent.
Please add " How can i use wiimote with Dolphin " or something like that to the FAQ (main site)
And link "Best settings for speed" thread to the FAQ as "Performance guide" or something
Some guides are still being worked on. This may help although it's not finished --> http://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/settings/
Nice to know , thanks
Forgot to mention in the news all the people who helped migrating Dolphin websites. That's now fixed Smile
That's a gorgeous screen shot of Return to Dreamland! Perhaps the images should scroll through faster? Good work on the new site, now the question is is the Dolphin Icon safe to use?
Quote:now the question is is the Dolphin Icon safe to use?

I happen to know a graphics artist who would happily make a new dolphin icon, if that dolphin is under any kind of copyright.

Me. Tongue
The site only seems to scroll through 5 screenshots, I'm not sure why that is. Glad you like the Kirby shot though. Smile
Nice work with the new site, great to see Dolphin still an active project (I use it on daily basis) Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22