Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Killer 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Yeah, those animated cutscenes will probably just get... blurry? I'd love to see how the emulator handles the rest of the game, if only we had a working save with all levels completed...
(07-14-2009, 02:47 AM)Bionic Catbus Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, those animated cutscenes will probably just get... blurry? I'd love to see how the emulator handles the rest of the game, if only we had a working save with all levels completed...

Yeah, either that or perhaps an infinite health cheat? I know it isn't the most conventional way, and I for one absolutely hate Game Sharks, but it would be a good alternative to be able to see the game while there isn't any way to kill the damn Smiles.

Also, off topic but Suda Goichi related, did you hear that No More Heroes 2 might be the last in the series on the Wii? How sad... But, I have the other console anyway, so I don't mind. Haha!
(07-14-2009, 08:40 AM)Phenomenal Flea Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2009, 02:47 AM)Bionic Catbus Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, those animated cutscenes will probably just get... blurry? I'd love to see how the emulator handles the rest of the game, if only we had a working save with all levels completed...

Yeah, either that or perhaps an infinite health cheat? I know it isn't the most conventional way, and I for one absolutely hate Game Sharks, but it would be a good alternative to be able to see the game while there isn't any way to kill the damn Smiles.

Also, off topic but Suda Goichi related, did you hear that No More Heroes 2 might be the last in the series on the Wii? How sad... But, I have the other console anyway, so I don't mind. Haha!

Sounds good, haven't actually tried cheats on Dolphin yet. Do they work?

And infinite health wouldn't help, I need blood vials to use Dan's demon shot on that nest.
(07-14-2009, 02:21 PM)Bionic Catbus Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good, haven't actually tried cheats on Dolphin yet. Do they work?

And infinite health wouldn't help, I need blood vials to use Dan's demon shot on that nest.

Not if you play on Normal, you don't. Well, not until later.

I haven't tried cheats either. But if there's an infinite health cheat, let alone cheats at all for killer7, I'm sure there's an infinite blood cheat for you too.
Bump, fell back to third page and would really like some help with this.
(07-16-2009, 08:54 AM)Bionic Catbus Wrote: [ -> ]Bump, fell back to third page and would really like some help with this.

We've made awareness of the problem, I doubt theres much more we can do. All we can do is wait for later revisions to fix it.

I doubt somebody is going to serve us personally, unless one of the staff is a fan of killer7 Big Grin
it look pretty lame to me but i havent play it so all check later
(07-16-2009, 02:51 PM)manaurys Wrote: [ -> ]it look pretty lame to me but i havent play it so all check later

*twitches*

It's comments like these that drove the game into the ground. At least you admit you haven't played it yet. I actually like the graphics, but perhaps this game won't be for you.

But please manaurys, before you make a second judgement, at least finish the first level. Keep an open mind, be optimistic, and push on through. That's really as much as I can do to help convince you, and hopefully more people.

By checking it later, I assume you're going to download it... I don't know what the rental shops are like over there but I sure hope you can play this game legally. Also, you'll need a Gamecube or Wii because this game isn't playable on Dolphin.

Good Luck! hmm... that was longer than intended!
(07-16-2009, 02:51 PM)manaurys Wrote: [ -> ]it look pretty lame to me but i havent play it so all check later

Undecided

Shit like this makes me lose faith in humanity.

You spent way too much money on your computer, you have poor spelling/grammar, you like Naruto, and you judge games before playing them. All in all an immature, spoiled brat. But I could be wrong, I am judging by appearances after all.
Using build 3816 you're indeed able to hit the enemies, yet not every time you shoot them. Like one in ten shots actually hits. But it's nice to see that this is actually making progress (intentional or not). Another wierd thing is that enemies that don't even see you come straight at you. For example the 3 heaven smiles in the first room.

Edit: The shadow problem is also fixed, the game looks pretty much perfect now and it's running at a constant 60fps for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11