Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Little King's Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: iopude.jpg]

Emulation Status (PAL r3661)

[color=#32CD32]+ Perfect Graphics
+ Good Sound (Main Menu + In-Game)
+ Good Framerate[/color]

[color=#FF0000]- No Sound (Cutscenes)
- 50% chance of a crash at the end of the first cutscene
- Little King doesn't move after he has finished the conversation with Hauser[/color]

Options
[Image: 11k81lu.jpg][Image: sor6zo.jpg]

Pictures
[Image: LittleKingsStory01.jpg][Image: LittleKingsStory02.jpg][Image: LittleKingsStory03.jpg]
You'd better post images on some other image hosting, Imagebanana is shows instead of settings xD
Seriously I understand English very well, but I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Why shouldn't I use Imagebanana ?

Anyway I have no problems to use a different hoster, but I would like to know why, because everything seems fine to me.
See this

[attachment=808]
Weird. It works for me.
Anyway "fixed"... I guess
Is there any way to get past the first conversation with Howser?

I'd really, really like to play this on the PC. When I play it on the Wii it's extremely blurry Sad

EDIT: This appears to be working on SVN R3882! I've made it outside of the castle but that's about it. It no longer locks up after talking to Howser anyways! (and hopefully everything else works)

EDIT2: The game randomly locks up within a few seconds of doing anything. Oh well. Hopefully it's fixed! Sad

looper04

I was able to go out gather some treasure get back inside the castle (which seems to just black out sometimes like when I try to start the game) sat on the throne Howser said I got alot of treasure and then the game just doesnt progress. The king is just sitting there moving back and forth.
Are you experiencing random lock-ups like I was?

looper04

Revision update: r.3914

(07-28-2009, 02:52 AM)sofakng Wrote: [ -> ]Are you experiencing random lock-ups like I was?

ye I seem to lockup when the leaves try to cross the screen now. It worked pretty flawlessly for a while though when I played around with the settings before.

EDIT1: Okay seems it works again. This time I got a treasure went inside the castle and I got 1000+FPS and it didnt load (seems to be a load crash as it happens when I try to load a game as well).

EDIT2: Tried to get around the lockups with saves.. but it seems when you load the keys get jammed and you cant move. I get 1000 fps when 1. I try to enter the castle 2. When Im just over the bridge if I just go straight. And the other only real problem is that the game just keeps playing but you get stuck after you get a treasure and talk to howser again when you sit on the throne.

EDIT3: Ok.. So I managed to use someones Wii save file, converted it and made it usable for Dolphin. It starts on the 4th day, you have some gold, some buildings and you get your first quest. I completed the quest, got a cutscene and when it ends (I presume) Dolphin shows 1000fps and nothing happens.
Well everything got worse now. In the newest revision (3950) it's totally unplayable. I always get a grey screen when something happens ingame. Intro works......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10