Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: EFB to RAM or DSP LLE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello people I'm using DSP-LLE but the games are not saved
have any solution to That Can Save Normally?Huh

sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil
(05-07-2012, 07:43 PM)Roger Carvalho Wrote: [ -> ]Hello people I'm using DSP-LLE but the games are not saved

Do they save normally with HLE?

By the way, I think that everyone here is going to ask you to post your settings, so you'd better do that Smile
(05-07-2012, 07:48 PM)Tomkun Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2012, 07:43 PM)Roger Carvalho Wrote: [ -> ]Hello people I'm using DSP-LLE but the games are not saved

Do they save normally with HLE?

By the way, I think that everyone here is going to ask you to post your settings, so you'd better do that Smile

apparently returned to normal to save the own save game
I do not know what happened I do not even changed a setting and yet again.
(05-05-2012, 12:46 AM)Tomkun Wrote: [ -> ]So your consensus is that DSP LLE is usually more important than EFB to RAM? Is there a way to set this on a per game basis?

LLE can be enabled/disabled in game properties.
(05-08-2012, 11:11 AM)rpglord Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2012, 12:46 AM)Tomkun Wrote: [ -> ]So your consensus is that DSP LLE is usually more important than EFB to RAM? Is there a way to set this on a per game basis?

Big Grin Really? How the hell did I miss that?! I wonder would it be possible to add an option for EFB mode too? Then it would cover most possibilities.
(05-08-2012, 01:10 PM)Tomkun Wrote: [ -> ]

Big Grin Really? How the hell did I miss that?! I wonder would it be possible to add an option for EFB mode too? Then it would cover most possibilities.

I have tested the option some more and it seems there is a bug with it. It only works if you set up dolphin like this : you have to set LLE in dsp settings and then check "use hle" in game properties for games you want to use hle instead.
If you go about it another way,and set hle in dsp settings,and uncheck it in game properties for games you want to use lle,games will not start or will be extremely slow. I presume it just won't use "lle on thread option" in this case,even if its enabled in dsp settings
OK, I understand. Thank you!
(05-08-2012, 07:35 PM)rpglord Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2012, 01:10 PM)Tomkun Wrote: [ -> ]

I have tested the option some more and it seems there is a bug with it. It only works if you set up dolphin like this : you have to set LLE in dsp settings and then check "use hle" in game properties for games you want to use hle instead.
If you go about it another way,and set hle in dsp settings,and uncheck it in game properties for games you want to use lle,games will not start or will be extremely slow. I presume it just won't use "lle on thread option" in this case,even if its enabled in dsp settings

its a choice between HLE and LLE interpreter (someone should fix this so it will use LLE recompiler instead of LLE interpreter)

Pages: 1 2 3 4