Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: It wont boot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So i just built my new pc, and when i go to start it up, nothing happens, though ive noticed that the power led is on. Fans dont spin up or anything. Ive tried reseating the ram, reseating the cpu, and disconnecting the dvd drive, and hdd. Build is as follows:
i5 2400
ASRock H61M-VS
OCZ ZS 650w PSU
Hyper 212 evo
4 gb dula channel ram by crucial
rosewill destroyer
Im asking: why is this happening?
(02-19-2012, 09:09 AM)pwnedatdolphin Wrote: [ -> ]So i just built my new pc, and when i go to start it up, nothing happens, though ive noticed that the power led is on. Fans dont spin up or anything. Ive tried reseating the ram, reseating the cpu, and disconnecting the dvd drive, and hdd. Build is as follows:
i5 2400
ASRock H61M-VS
OCZ ZS 650w PSU
Hyper 212 evo
4 gb dula channel ram by crucial
rosewill destroyer
Im asking: why is this happening?

This is an emulation forum, not PC construction troubleshooting. Moved to off-topic.

May appear to be a motherboard bios failure or this
Try replacing Cmos battery or RMA it
RMA'd it, but I can't seem to get the video card out. I have a 6870, and I can't reach the lever thingy that releases the slot
(02-19-2012, 10:41 AM)pwnedatdolphin Wrote: [ -> ]I can't reach the lever thingy that releases the slot

Lol Big Grin

Have you made sure EVERYthing is plugged in? (on the inside Tongue) A big mistake people make is not pluging in the 4 (or 8) pin CPU connector.
Yes I made sure EVERYTHING is plugged in, including the 4 pin and 24 pin connectors. I'll just wait for the RMA, but I can't send the mobo in if I can't get the video card off. Sad So its not the psu or the CPU right? Or the RAM?
Stupid release lever. It looks like I'm supposed to pinch it, but that doesn't release the card.
(02-19-2012, 11:58 AM)pwnedatdolphin Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid release lever. It looks like I'm supposed to pinch it, but that doesn't release the card.
Lol , pull it down

Btw, did the integrated gpu work ? Unplug the video card then try the on-board VGA socket
.....that image is an AGP port.
(02-19-2012, 01:04 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ].....that image is an AGP port.

Ikr XD
... couldnt it be the power supply failing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4