Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Extremely High FPS, low VPS and low speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry I'm quite new to this whole dolphin thing so I may be doing something stupid, but when I try to run Simpsons Hit and Run on Dolphin 3.0 it displays

'FPS: 1009 - VPS: 6 - Speed 10%'

And then it just stays on the loading screen without doing anything.

Other games seem to work, it just looks like this is the only one with the problem.

Help please Big Grin

My Dolphin settings are-
[Image: kCmpN.png]
No emulation are perfect . Some games work with the specific dolphin version , some games are broken , some games are half-playable , the rest work fine with dolphin
Even Sony couldn't 100% emulate PS2 games on the PS3
Read the Wiki
(02-08-2012, 01:16 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]No emulation are perfect . Some games work with the specific dolphin version , some games are broken , some games are half-playable , the rest work fine with dolphin
Even Sony couldn't 100% emulate PS2 games on the PS3
Read the Wiki
So what can I do to fix it? (or are you saying it just doesn't work)?
On the wiki :
Test :
<Dolphin version : Dolphin 3.0-177 - i5 2500k Nvidia 8800GT ><Result : 60 FPS. Prior versions get stuck at the loading screen. >

Google and download Dolphin 3.0-177 (or search via emucr.com)
(02-08-2012, 01:35 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]On the wiki :
Test :
<Dolphin version : Dolphin 3.0-177 - i5 2500k Nvidia 8800GT ><Result : 60 FPS. Prior versions get stuck at the loading screen. >

Google and download Dolphin 3.0-177 (or search via emucr.com)
Downloaded that version of Dolphin and it still doesn't work.
Wait a minute ! That game has a pc version , you don't have to stick with dolphin lol
(02-08-2012, 01:52 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute ! That game has a pc version , you don't have to stick with dolphin lol
How can I get it?
(02-08-2012, 01:53 AM)ryankempster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2012, 01:52 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute ! That game has a pc version , you don't have to stick with dolphin lol
How can I get it?

go into the next shop of your choice and buy it
Read this http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread...t=simpsons.. And try what I had suggested in there
(02-08-2012, 02:14 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Read this http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread...t=simpsons.. And try what I had suggested in there
When I select this MMU speed hack thing it just shows a black screen and doesn't load the game at all.
Pages: 1 2 3