Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Extremely High FPS, low VPS and low speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-09-2012, 02:03 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]You haven't posted your settings...
Edited them into my first post now.
I've just retried the game. Indeed it doesn't seem to work with Dolphin 3.0 so I tried with an older revision. It works fine with r7590. You might try this. No particular settings except MMU Speed Hack checked in Game Properties
(02-10-2012, 03:36 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]I've just retried the game. Indeed it doesn't seem to work with Dolphin 3.0 so I tried with an older revision. It works fine with r7590. You might try this. No particular settings except MMU Speed Hack checked in Game Properties
Do you still have the download link for it? I can't find r7590.

E: Oh that's revision 7950, trying it now.
(02-10-2012, 04:24 AM)ryankempster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2012, 03:36 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]I've just retried the game. Indeed it doesn't seem to work with Dolphin 3.0 so I tried with an older revision. It works fine with r7590. You might try this. No particular settings except MMU Speed Hack checked in Game Properties
Do you still have the download link for it? I can't find r7590.

E: Oh that's revision 7950, trying it now.
Hm, it's working but it's really jittery, any idea how to fix it? The audio is jittery or whatever the word would be (stops and starts every half a second) and the video is slowed down.
Sounds like you're getting slowdowns. Your hardware might not be fast enough to emulate the game at fullspeed. LLE will produce jittery audio when the game isn't running at fullspeed.

Set dsp emulator engine (audio) to HLE. Change the texture accuracy all the way to fast, set internal resolution to 1x, and leave SSAA and per-pixel lighting off. If you still have issues with performance then there is nothing more that we can do.
(02-10-2012, 01:57 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you're getting slowdowns. Your hardware might not be fast enough to emulate the game at fullspeed. LLE will produce jittery audio when the game isn't running at fullspeed.

Set dsp emulator engine (audio) to HLE. Change the texture accuracy all the way to fast, set internal resolution to 1x, and leave SSAA and per-pixel lighting off. If you still have issues with performance then there is nothing more that we can do.
Where is SSAA?
Graphics -> Enhancements -> Anti-Aliasing
(02-11-2012, 12:01 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Graphics -> Enhancements -> Anti-Aliasing
It's a bit better now. The audio is working fine but the video still seems a bit slowed down :l
Your CPU won't allow you to get better
Pages: 1 2 3