Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Inazuma eleven strikers 2012 Xtreme (NTSC-J) Sound problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi just as the topic states, the game itself works perfect, but the sound starts to lag and glitch during matches, it becomes really annoying... is there anyone here that can fix it? maybe a setup for dolphin etc? I can play the game flawlessly but the sound is really annoying :/

TYVM!
Have you tried with LLE?
Hey thanks! I tried but it didnt work, after like 10min, it started again Sad
(01-04-2012, 06:20 AM)Caez Wrote: [ -> ]Hey thanks! I tried but it didnt work, after like 10min, it started again Sad

Sorry for the bump, but Dolphin is kind of pissing me off due to the fact that the game has a giant and long screech now and then that won't go away till you restart the game. Seriously, does anyone know how to get rid of this annoying screeching at all? Yesterday, I was playing pretty long and didn't come across it, and after a few matches it came back again. I'm not using LLE as it made the game slow as heck and the sound is laggy.
Do you guys know if I can configure Dolphin to get rid of this glitch?
If you could help me, I would be an Angel
First of all, try another audio backend (XAudio2) and another sample rate. If the problem is still present, the only way to fix it is LLE.
Quote:I'm not using LLE as it made the game slow as heck and the sound is laggy

Unfortunately I guess it's the only solution to your sound issue.
But this issue doesn't seem to have been reported by other guys so it might come from your dump too
(04-26-2012, 09:07 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I'm not using LLE as it made the game slow as heck and the sound is laggy

Unfortunately I guess it's the only solution to your sound issue.
But this issue doesn't seem to have been reported by other guys so it might come from your dump too

Um, yes it was reported by other guys, the person who made this thread mentioned it too and again I can't afford LLE if it lags. Some say you need the game running 100% speed.
(04-26-2012, 09:03 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, try another audio backend (XAudio2) and another sample rate. If the problem is still present, the only way to fix it is LLE.
I think I already did try changing to the 2nd option but let me see if the first one works. I will get back to this.

EDIT: Yeah, I think it did work to change it to 32000Hz. I've had only one sound error while playing and it was a screech for 1-2 seconds. I guess it worked to change the Hz, and I guess I have to mess with the options next time! Thanks!
Quote:Some say you need the game running 100% speed.

If you want perfect sound with LLE, the game must run @ fullspeed, that's correct.
Quote:it was reported by other guys, the person who made this thread mentioned it too

He mentioned a sound issue but it doesn't seem to be the same as yours

Quote:and again I can't afford LLE if it lags

That's because your system isn't powerful enough to support LLE
(04-26-2012, 09:24 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:it was reported by other guys, the person who made this thread mentioned it too

He mentioned a sound issue but it doesn't seem to be the same as yours

Quote:and again I can't afford LLE if it lags

That's because your system isn't powerful enough to support LLE
1. Well, it is the same. The screech is the glitched up sound and such. I'm getting the exact same problem but no solution was brought into this topic. I think it can be closed though, since the solution has been found.

2. My system IS powerful enough to support LLE. The issue is that I'm not running my game 100% speed like Defender said. My computer is pretty much lag-free and it can run everything just fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5