Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Inazuma eleven strikers 2012 Xtreme (NTSC-J) Sound problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:100% speed with LLE is required to have perfect sound with LLE

Quote:My computer is pretty much lag-free and it can run everything just fine

Quote:You just didn't mention what your processor was

Quote:Post your settings, maybe we can gain so some FPS

(04-27-2012, 04:35 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:100% speed with LLE is required to have perfect sound with LLE

Quote:My computer is pretty much lag-free and it can run everything just fine

Quote:You just didn't mention what your processor was

Quote:Post your settings, maybe we can gain so some FPS

[Image: dolphinsettings.png]
There!
Set the graphics backend to "Direct3D9" and uncheck "Force Texture Filtering". And you could try the "OpenMP Texture Decoder".

the rest looks okay to me.
(04-27-2012, 09:25 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Set the graphics backend to "Direct3D9" and uncheck "Force Texture Filtering". And you could try the "OpenMP Texture Decoder".

the rest looks okay to me.

Alright, thanks, I'll try to see if anything changed.

edit: I only got so far to the screen where you select data and I still get tiny cracks, BUT I couldn't get further either, something's wrong with the controls. When I press up it goes either left or right and crap and I can't move it anywhere.
edit 2: Nevermind, I had it set on sideways wiimote Big Grin Also, your settings made my graphics look better with the black line and stuff, they don't look so DS-ish like before. Thanks, even though my DSP problem isn't solved, my sound is perfect besides a 1 second sound crack that barely happens. Thanks a lot, buddy!
If you have a decent GPU, you can improve the graphics even more. Just check this out -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=20712
(04-27-2012, 09:50 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a decent GPU, you can improve the graphics even more. Just check this out -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=20712

The fucked up sound is back....
Which revision are you using?
(04-27-2012, 10:01 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Which revision are you using?

3.0-591-dirty if that's what you mean.
Try the official Dolphin 3.0 release or the newest git version of Dolphin (3.0-600)
(04-27-2012, 10:05 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Try the official Dolphin 3.0 release or the newest git version of Dolphin (3.0-600)

Ah! I didn't know there was a newer one! Will I lose my game save if I get the new one?
Can you tell me how to keep my save?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5