Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Inazuma eleven strikers 2012 Xtreme (NTSC-J) Sound problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yes. You might try latest Skid's build (3.0-600) or Dolphin 3.0 the official release. Maybe older revisions... I don't know if you've tried several ones
(04-27-2012, 10:06 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. You might try latest Skid's build (3.0-600) or Dolphin 3.0 the official release. Maybe older revisions... I don't know if you've tried several ones
I'm not sure which version is better, tbh. Can you give me your personal opinions?
This depends on many factors. Just try the two builds and take the one, which works best for your.

easy, huh? Tongue
(04-27-2012, 10:08 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]This depends on many factors. Just try the two builds and take the one, which works best for your.

easy, huh? Tongue
Yeah, so.. the thing is, where is my save located? I don't wanna start over the whole game again.
In the Folder "User" is everything stored.
(04-27-2012, 10:10 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]In the Folder "User" is everything stored.

Yeah but where exactly? I can't find the saves at all.
Quote:You might try latest Skid's build (3.0-600) or Dolphin 3.0 the official release

This.

For older revisions : try r6505/r7280/r7590 for example (it's subjective)
(04-27-2012, 10:11 PM)SuperToby12 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but where exactly? I can't find the saves at all.

Just copy the whole "User" folder to the new Dolphin.

(04-27-2012, 10:12 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2012, 10:11 PM)SuperToby12 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but where exactly? I can't find the saves at all.

Just copy the whole "User" folder to the new Dolphin.

Alright! I played a match and the game runs PER-FEC-TLY! The graphics are pretty nifty and the black lines around them enhances that feeling too, plus I haven't had the sound glitch in it. Let's hope it won't come again, and lots of thanks to you guys for helping me! Big Grin
no problem, you're welcome. We're always glad, if we can help people Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5