Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Rayman Origins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[color=#FF4500]Rayman Origins[/color]

[Image: tn-rayman-origins-wii-1.jpg]

General Settings

- Dual Core: Enabled
- Idle Skipping: Enabled
- Framelimit: Auto
- CPU Emulator Engine: JIT Recompiler or JITIL experimental Recompiler (try what works best for you; it seems that on 32bit, JITIL is faster while on 64bit JIT is faster)

Direct3D (DX9+DX11) Settings

- Pretty much everything at default is fine for this game, but have EFB Copy to Texture and Safe Texture Cache set to Fast!

DSP (HLE) Settings

Configure to your liking.

Wiimote Settings

Nunchuk only. but i Emulated by 360 pad

Known Issues

Intro and Scenes not watchable ..can see anything ..but in gameplay everything is PERFECT

DX11 - the issue here
DX9 - No issue..all scenes watchable

and also try Disable Force Texture Filtering if its not working

i use Rev 3.0-201

Could you post some screenshots? I'm interested to see how the game looks.
the game is just the same as Ps3/Xbox360

[Image: 111711041143epvi5z1jzbj7n1k6t.png]

[Image: 111711041159oyc14c4ji6w.png]

[Image: 1117110411579xjfkl1s70f.png]

[Image: 111711041109o0l7zbg3.png]
"HLE the IPL: Enabled" ?? Dude, how old is the Dolphin version you're using?

For the videos, I've seen exactly that garble before, disable "Force Texture Filtering".
thanx StripTheSoul

it was working on DX9
cus i just used DX11

thanx again..i updated the config again
Great stuff! Very fine screens.
thank u..i just played for 5 minutes..the game is UNBELIEVABLE PERFECT..the best game
for Wii after Legend of Zelda

realsubzero

Hey guys,

I tried this one last night. on dx9 i got weird lines through the screens, but on dx11, no issues at all. and i got to watch all the scenes.

My only issue. i cannot get the 360 controller to work. I works fine on any other game, sonic colors etc, but its like i have nothing plugging in when i load this one, no response from any button, but if i stop the game and play another, it works perfectly.

BTW: i cannot believe how smoothly this game runs. i only have a 2gb cpu, strong graphics card etc but this game runs flawlessly, people with less powerful machines should be happy

airtel_nike

I have amd athlon x2 5200+ 2.7 ghz amd ati hd3200 onboard gpu so can i play
this game smooth or which setting i config in dolphin emu
(11-17-2011, 11:53 PM)realsubzero Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I tried this one last night. on dx9 i got weird lines through the screens, but on dx11, no issues at all. and i got to watch all the scenes.

My only issue. i cannot get the 360 controller to work. I works fine on any other game, sonic colors etc, but its like i have nothing plugging in when i load this one, no response from any button, but if i stop the game and play another, it works perfectly.

BTW: i cannot believe how smoothly this game runs. i only have a 2gb cpu, strong graphics card etc but this game runs flawlessly, people with less powerful machines should be happy

mine is working with 360 pad..if u wanna the config..i'll get u
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12