Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WHY IS MY DOLPHIN CRUSH? NEW PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hello guys Smile
this is my pc:

windows 7 ultimate service pack 1
intel core i3-2100 cpu@3.10GHZ
32.bit opration system

NVIDIA GFORCE 430 GT
i think thats about it
i try to play new super mario bros but its allways geting crush why is that anyone knows?
how shoul i configure according to my pc?
no one knows guys?
im using the last version of dolphin for 32 bit
im currently usin the last version in the sitef or the 32 bit system
dosent anyone knows?
...Crush? Getting crushed? Has something been smashing your monitor?

Jokes aside, please be specific about the crash. What does Dolphin say? Or is it the plain ol' "Send / Don't send" thing? Does it say anything about "VCOMP100.dll"? Or "XINPUT1_3.dll"?
Use 3.0 instead of the latest revision. The GIT builds are not official, they are essentially beta builds, there is currently a bug in the latest revision.
There is not a bug in the latest build anymore.
to bee more specific is that the game suddenly stuck like "trrrrrrrrr"
and than go back to normal. it happanes like 3-5 times and than its stuck for real and i cant keep playing...
is my pc strong inaf for the emulation...(it is new!!)?
what should i do guys i really want to play thisis my favorite gamesss everrr please help pleaseeeee
(10-19-2011, 07:31 PM)gilgilon Wrote: [ -> ]to bee more specific is that the game suddenly stuck like "trrrrrrrrr"
and than go back to normal. it happanes like 3-5 times and than its stuck for real and i cant keep playing...
what should i do guys i really want to play thisis my favorite gamesss everrr please help pleaseeeee

may be i should install something that i didnt instell? i just downloaded the emu and than installed that dll file from the faqs and that it may be i need to configure something instead of direct3d choose opengl i dont know but there must be something to do i just dont really understand it.
please help your homble loving nintendo brother pleaseeeeee
(10-19-2011, 07:31 PM)gilgilon Wrote: [ -> ]to bee more specific is that the game suddenly stuck like "trrrrrrrrr"

may be i should install something that i didnt instell? i just downloaded the emu and than installed that dll file from the faqs and that it may be i need to configure something instead of direct3d choose opengl i dont know but there must be something to do i just dont really understand it.
please help your homble loving nintendo brother pleaseeeeee

Which dll file? Post your settings
i downloaded this :
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html...arch=win32
and install this dll file:
VCOMP100.dll
i didnt change the emulator settings...may be is should?
Install Visual C++ 2010 Runtimes...
And use 3.0 the official release here :
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html...arch=win32
...and delete that vcomp100.dll you downloaded
Pages: 1 2 3