Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WHY IS MY DOLPHIN CRUSH? NEW PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...and try to improve your english. Tongue
Now that's the right way to give an answer, the rest is just amateurism. Big Grin
(10-19-2011, 07:31 PM)gilgilon Wrote: [ -> ]to bee more specific is that the game suddenly stuck like "trrrrrrrrr"
and than go back to normal. it happanes like 3-5 times and than its stuck for real and i cant keep playing...

What do you mean by "go back to normal" ? Can you still use your PC after that "trrrrr" thing, or do you have to manually reboot it ?
i did all you say an i steel getting crushed sometimes...
can anyone guide me what to do because i think my pc is good enough for this emulator its really sucks that i cant play like i want to like a normal personn
pleaseeeee helpppppp
(10-21-2011, 08:07 AM)DarzgL Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2011, 07:31 PM)gilgilon Wrote: [ -> ]to bee more specific is that the game suddenly stuck like "trrrrrrrrr"
and than go back to normal. it happanes like 3-5 times and than its stuck for real and i cant keep playing...

What do you mean by "go back to normal" ? Can you still use your PC after that "trrrrr" thing, or do you have to manually reboot it ?

no just the dolphin emu is stuck my pc is fine thnk god and intel
i mean what is the problem s my pc not strong enough for t or am i doing something worng?
again this is my pc:

windows 7 ultimate service pack 1
intel core i3-2100 cpu@3.10GHZ
32.bit opration system

NVIDIA GFORCE 430 GT

am i missing something?
please help me solve this u gyus i really want to play yhis game i am a big mario fan!
(10-20-2011, 08:52 AM)kernel64 Wrote: [ -> ]...and try to improve your english. Tongue
i want to point out that this was reported. i wont say who or for what.
but i will say that i will not act on the report as wanted. instead i will say that an improvement in your english could help alot.
allright when i choose the "open gl" there are less crash but still alittle
suggestions anyone?
and i have c++ runtime on my pc
maybe one more q - is my pc strong enough for this emulator?

windows 7 ultimate service pack 1
intel core i3-2100 cpu@3.10GHZ
32.bit opration system

NVIDIA GFORCE 430 GT

please help me pleaseeeeeeee
Still try giving us screenshots of your settings even if you havent changed them
(10-22-2011, 03:20 AM)gilgilon Wrote: [ -> ]maybe one more q - is my pc strong enough for this emulator?

Yes, your pc is good enough for this game. And even if it wasn't, Super Mario Bros Wii should work without problems (other than slow gameplay) or crashes.

Is this "trrrrrrr" thing happening in other games too? Maybe your video driver is damaged. Try to reinstall it or update it.

Quote:i will not act on the report as wanted
Have I been reported for something? Come on, it can't be that bad.
ok. im using this version: dolphin 3.0 179 - dirty :
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html...arch=win32
(cause its the latest version from what i understood, i figuerd its the best)
im chose the opengl because its workfiner than the direcx, yet, stil the game crashes some times.
(when it crashe the music continue on normally but the the game gets stuck. like on a frame, and nothing is responding so i have to exit the emulator "alt f4")
this are my settings:

What!? Something is seriously wrong with your graphics drivers! Use 3.0 also, it's better.
Pages: 1 2 3