Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WHY IS MY DOLPHIN CRUSH? NEW PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-22-2011, 12:00 PM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]What!? Something is seriously wrong with your graphics drivers! Use 3.0 also, it's better.

what are you serios?? my pc is new no more than two month and basiclly everything is ok with it...why do you say that something is worng my graphics drivers??
Why is everything backwards with random lines? Also, use 3.0. Many new revisions have serious bugs.
(10-22-2011, 12:07 PM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]Why is everything backwards with random lines? Also, use 3.0. Many new revisions have serious bugs.

Why is everything backwards with random lines?

what are you talking about? what is backwards i dont understand you...ill try the 3.0 version maybe it will help.....

by the way tnx for reply and trying to help really appriciate it Smile
The backwards thing is probably just a non-US version of Windows... or a left handed mode...

Though yeah, you should go to the nVidia site and check you have updated drivers.
(10-23-2011, 12:18 AM)Uhyve Wrote: [ -> ]The backwards thing is probably just a non-US version of Windows... or a left handed mode...

Though yeah, you should go to the nVidia site and check you have updated drivers.

what is backwards exectly? somthing in my dolphin configration? sorry i just didnt understood what you ment?
Pages: 1 2 3