Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Just Dance 3] Lock ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm quite a fan of just dance games ... and episode 3 just locks up randomly usually with a 2 seconds sound loop (and rarely a continuous beep) during songs or in songs selection screen...

bug appears every 2 to 4 songs

Pressing "Escape" quits the game with no errors

Just dance 2 and Just dance 2 summer edition works nice with the same setup.

I tried LLE / HLE / LLE interpreter / Open GL / D3D 9, problem is still there with last build 153 and also official 3.0.
I also tried to copy the .ini of Just Dance 2 inside the ini of Just Dance 3.

Well maybe this has to go to bug report... but first I wanted to share if anyone can confirm the same problem or have a solution.

thanx.

I have the same problem i hope someone will solve this Smile
It's a long shot but it's worked for me (so far) - disable LLE on thread and use DSP LLE, you'll get much better sound. Try locking threads to core too. I got this when I first got the game but it seems to be okay for now.
Same problem!

jojo_jojo192002

I have the same same problem as well. Tried different builds and versions already.
The game was released recently, give some time to the devs...
(10-16-2011, 01:39 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]The game was released recently, give some time to the devs...

Well sure, this thread was just to report a problem and check if it wasn't isolated or easily fixed...

I open an issue.
I have the same problem, so check with Just Dance Japan version and gives no problems either. check with different versions of Dolphin from 3.0 to above, sacandoles all hack and still the same problem persists.

The problem is that suddenly plays well, but notice the fps drops to 0, but still working% to 100%.

I check with the PAL version.

greetings.
Still no luck on fixing this. It usually happens to me if I leave it during the song selection screen. It never happens immediately, and it's always a continuous beep. Always. I did notice on another PC however, before it crashed, a message came up. It said something like 'BackPatch - no support for operand...' can't remember the rest. It then went on to 'Backpatch - not through EAX' EAX? I thought that was some crappy sound card standard that Creative standardised. The final error message said 'Backpatch - currently only supporting reads - attempted to write...' I was going to save the log output but the laptop ran out of battery. The laptop is an Asus X42D, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz with ATI Radeon HD 5470. Hopefully the issue will be addressed soon.
Build 3.0-179
Please, could people not having any problem with the game post their config or at least the cpu they have ?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3