Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Just Dance 3] Lock ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, skidau reported not having the bug while playing 7 songs in a row, he has an I7 2600k CPU.

Does someone having an intel I7 ou I5 cpu reproduce the bug ?

thanks ;-)
Just came back to say that in the Interpreter engine, the problem's still present, however, I can't reproduce and errors or anything. In the interpreter it will freeze after about 20 minutes and replay the last 1/2 second of audio repeatedly. If you minimise the window then maximise it, the display will be black. It reads 'FPS:0 - VPS: 2 - SPEED: 4% although it's frozen.
This was done on my desktop PC. It may well be ATi cards causing this because both my laptop and desktop have an ATi card and they both have this problem. At present, there isn't an Intel/nVidia computer in the house capable of running Dolphin to test otherwise on.
Can anyone try disabling Dual Core? I haven't had it crash so far.
Bump. Still want to dance on my PC.
I dont know if anyone noticed but if you play one song successfully and then play the song which the game advise you to play(after counting score just press A),and then again and again it will never froze,maybe it has to do something with menu Undecided
(11-26-2011, 02:59 AM)kolo93 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know if anyone noticed but if you play one song successfully and then play the song which the game advise you to play(after counting score just press A),and then again and again it will never froze,maybe it has to do something with menu Undecided
Problem is, mine freezes before I can even finish a song. The crash happens much quicker if I have 2 players.
Haven't tried any of the later builds yet, but will update. I've been really busy playing Saints Row The Third Big Grin !!!
Just a quick update, using the latest build at time of writing, still having issues. Was able to do two songs, then was about to do a third but first made a quick phone call and when I came it has crashed in the menu with loud beeping noise. Shame really, no errors to even help us or logs. It more often crashes in game for me which is very annoying.
Just wanted to report an error which appeared during the crash. Same old loud buzzing noise but an error box opened listing an ATi dll which makes me believe that the issue is due to ATi cards.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Dolphin.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4eea315f
Fault Module Name: atidxx64.dll
Fault Module Version: 8.17.10.405
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ebb3c25
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000000000048014e
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 83ef
Additional Information 2: 83ef5fc0c4a0b4ed885fb81fa5d5f172
Additional Information 3: 0a43
Additional Information 4: 0a43deb865c12d8c87ac4bc4ffdc9946

Sadly it doesn't look like the devs are interested in this issue right now, I was hoping it'd be fixed soon as it's a great party game. Looks like I will have to get my Wii repaired to play this.
Anyone with an nVidia card please report back.
No, it's not an AMD/ATI bug, I've found many reports of the same bug on the web (*) from people with nvidia and intel cpu.

(* looked at youtube comments or other dolphin just dance 3 threads)

I recently tried to play other party dance games like 'Get up and dance' and 'Thats what i call music,dance and sing' and they freezes first one after 10sec and second at the title screen, I dont know why,if anyone else have this problem please reply....And i tried like 10 different revision and still nothing.Whats wrong with party games no one works properly on Dolphin Undecided
Glad we're getting somewhere. The wiki has been updated, and now claims that

Wiki Wrote:Crashes/Freezes

For revisions before 3.0-370 The game tends to crash or freeze and continually plays the last second of audio prior to the crash when using DSP HLE while in LLE, a loud buzzing is heard, usually at a different volume each time. These crashes currently occur at any random point, usually when playing a song or waiting in the song selection screen. At present, there are no known fixes or workarounds for this issue. See testing.

After 3.0-370 The game works fine in scrolling mode songs without crash and bug. The game crash when the songs are chosen individually after few minutes.

I personally haven't been able to test the game recently, I lent my WiiMotes to my brother for the season. Just in case anyone still folllows this.
Pages: 1 2 3