Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can 7670 be this bad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well out of all things I never expected r7670 to be THIS bad! Mario Kart on default dx11 settings used to go 40 to 50 fps, now it hardly ever goes above 25. It hits 30 tops and only on rare occasions. New Super Mario Bross used to go on 40 fps, then with new revisions it went up to 60. With this new revision however it's worse than ever before, it's at 30 or even lower. And to top it all off, the emulator shuts down on itself 4 out of 5 times if I alt+tab during a game. This is horrible! Dodgy
(07-09-2011, 04:59 AM)Amarganth Wrote: [ -> ]Well out of all things I never expected r7670 to be THIS bad! Mario Kart on default dx11 settings used to go 40 to 50 fps, now it hardly ever goes above 25. It hits 30 tops and only on rare occasions. And to top it all off, the emulator shuts down on itself 4 out of 5 times if I alt+tab during a game. This is horrible! Dodgy

Settings? Did you try dx9?
What about the official 3.0 release? Have you tried that one?
New Super Mario Bros. Wii is playing excellent here.
Yes, I've tried dx9, absolutely no difference at all!
I'm going to try the official 3.0 release now, I have to say however it's really bad I have to revert to a previous version.
(07-09-2011, 05:11 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]What about the official 3.0 release? Have you tried that one?

I have a problem with the new Super Mario Bros.Wii+Klonoa+Killer 7+Harvest Moon for the Gamecube....In all those games i get a black screen!!!I've installed and unistalled again and again Directx+Microsoft Visual c++ with the latest versions...I've even formated my PC but still nothing.....I'm using Dolphin 3.0 Official Build just like you but i'm getting the same black screen problem with those games when i'm trying to run them!!! Can you help me??
(07-09-2011, 05:20 AM)Amarganth Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I've tried dx9, absolutely no difference at all!
I'm going to try the official 3.0 release now, I have to say however it's really bad I have to revert to a previous version.

What??
The 3.0 version isn't bad at all, don't think it's bad.
I use that version only now and it works perfect for the games I have.
They don't make an official release for fun.
(07-09-2011, 05:26 AM)johny5mpellos Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 05:11 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]What about the official 3.0 release? Have you tried that one?

I have a problem with the new Super Mario Bros.Wii+Klonoa+Killer 7+Harvest Moon for the Gamecube....In all those games i get a black screen!!!I've installed and unistalled again and again Directx+Microsoft Visual c++ with the latest versions...I've even formated my PC but still nothing.....I'm using Dolphin 3.0 Official Build just like you but i'm getting the same black screen problem with those games when i'm trying to run them!!! Can you help me??

Post settings and specs mate, then we could look at it.
Nope, version 3.0 is even worse than the latest release...wow, never thought Dolphin could be this bad. Now I'll have to try to figure out which was the last version I had that actually worked great. 3.0 and the latest are horrible. And on a side note, internet explorer 9 doesn't work with the forum as it should.
(07-09-2011, 05:30 AM)Amarganth Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, version 3.0 is even worse than the latest release...wow, never thought Dolphin could be this bad. Now I'll have to try to figure out which was the last version I had that actually worked great. 3.0 and the latest are horrible. And on a side note, internet explorer 9 doesn't work with the forum as it should.

I'm sorry mate, I can't help you further. Dolphin for some is as perfect as it gets.
And the IE9 thing, use Firefox instead, IE sucks.
(07-09-2011, 05:34 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 05:30 AM)Amarganth Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, version 3.0 is even worse than the latest release...wow, never thought Dolphin could be this bad. Now I'll have to try to figure out which was the last version I had that actually worked great. 3.0 and the latest are horrible. And on a side note, internet explorer 9 doesn't work with the forum as it should.

I'm sorry mate, I can't help you further. Dolphin for some is as perfect as it gets.
And the IE9 thing, use Firefox instead, IE sucks.

I'm sorry too Sad Dolphin used to be perfect for me too. Can't find the version I had, can't remember which one it was. I hope future releases will be better.

offtopic
IE9 is by far the best internet browser, it is the only one that uses your GPU...perhaps Opera beats it, but if so only slightly...firefox sucks almost as hard as Chrome does.
(07-09-2011, 05:38 AM)Amarganth Wrote: [ -> ]offtopic
IE9 is by far the best internet browser, it is the only one that uses your GPU...perhaps Opera beats it, but if so only slightly...firefox sucks almost as hard as Chrome does.

Lies
Pages: 1 2 3 4