Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GC game running problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi I'm having trouble playing Pikmin 2 on my Dolphin 3.0 emulator. When the game begins it has a Nintendo logo and you can hear Pikmin as normal, but then it just stops. Heres some Screens.

[Image: dolphinscreen1-1.png]
[Image: dolphinscreen2-1.png]
[Image: dolphinscreen3.png]
[Image: dolphinscreen4.png]
[Image: dolphinscreen5.png]
[Image: dolphinscreen6.png]
[Image: dolphinscreen7.png]
[Image: dolphinscreen8.png]
[Image: dolphinscreen9.png]
[Image: dolphinscreen10.png]

[Image: dolphinscreen11.png]
[Image: dolphinscreen12.png]

[color=#FF0000]PLEASE HELP![/color]
Try to start the game with MMU Speed Hack but the game should work without this...
MMU Speed hack? I just looked all through the program and I can't find any MMU. Could you please tell me where to find it?
(07-05-2011, 03:02 AM)PokePikminShippudenZ Wrote: [ -> ]MMU Speed hack? I just looked all through the program and I can't find any MMU. Could you please tell me where to find it?

This one is easy kid, all you have to do is right click on the game in the list and choose Game Options/Game Settings then you can choose which options to keep and to deselect.
It still doesn't work.
Redump your game...
Hmm I noticed that you had an integrated Intel graphics chipset, I'm thinking here to myself if that might have something to do with it.
Are you using desktop or laptop/notebook?
I had this problem about half the time, the rest it just worked with the same settings. How about try it 10+ times
desktop
(07-05-2011, 09:25 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]I had this problem about half the time, the rest it just worked with the same settings. How about try it 10+ times

10+?
(07-06-2011, 03:01 PM)PokePikminShippudenZ Wrote: [ -> ]desktop
(07-05-2011, 09:25 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]I had this problem about half the time, the rest it just worked with the same settings. How about try it 10+ times

10+?

Start the game again... and again... and again... sometimes it works
Pages: 1 2 3