Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GC game running problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are you serious guys? Really 10+ times just to get it starting?
I have a hard time believing this, I never heard of anything like it.
(07-06-2011, 05:37 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Are you serious guys? Really 10+ times just to get it starting?

I noticed some games could start when rebooting 10 times is overdone you're right Wink btw I noticed some graphic bugs could disappear when rebooting but it was with OpenGL...
(07-06-2011, 07:37 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2011, 05:37 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Are you serious guys? Really 10+ times just to get it starting?

I noticed some games could start when rebooting 10 times is overdone you're right Wink btw I noticed some graphic bugs could disappear when rebooting but it was with OpenGL...

Ha ha insane Big Grin
It's a good thing that never happened then.
Thanks I'll try that when I get back from Rhode Island. I'm on my Uncle's computer... Big screen o.o
It worked but the opening title scene is brighter than normal and the game is sped up
Check Audio Throttle if the game is too speed
(07-09-2011, 06:11 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Check Audio Throttle if the game is too speed

Audio Throttle? Where is that? I checked the DSP and there was something that said "Enable Audio Throttle" but I don't think that's it...
(07-10-2011, 04:01 AM)PokePikminShippudenZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 06:11 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Check Audio Throttle if the game is too speed

Audio Throttle? Where is that? I checked the DSP and there was something that said "Enable Audio Throttle" but I don't think that's it...

That's it
Should I enable it? because it isn't enabled.
enable if things are going too fast, disable otherwise
(i think)
Pages: 1 2 3