Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GC game running problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Or set framelimit on first settings window to auto. Either one, but not both.
(07-06-2011, 05:37 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Are you serious guys? Really 10+ times just to get it starting?
I have a hard time believing this, I never heard of anything like it.

Actually ha ha on myself since it struck me that I do have had an similar experience with a game that needed this kind of treatment.

Resident Evil 3 on PSX.

The newest version (from 2008) of ePSXe 1.7.0 had real problems with freezing after the "This game contains scenes of explicit violence and gore" under various plugins and settings forcing you to shutdown and start it again and after countless of tries it finally started.

Re-dumping the game didn't help much either but ePSXe 1.6.0 played the game just fine.
However there were some sound plugins and settings which made it easier going in-game though and have worked quite well since in 1.7.0

Oh well what do you know...
Ok it worked but everything is all bright

CoolFire

(07-05-2011, 03:02 AM)PokePikminShippudenZ Wrote: [ -> ]MMU Speed hack? I just looked all through the program and I can't find any MMU. Could you please tell me where to find it?

i had the same problem.... the fix is fairly easy.

1. turn off audio.

2. start game.

3. allow game to run for a little while.... it should work normaly now.

4. Save your game with dolphin.

5. shut off game.

6. turn sound back on.

7. turn on game.

8. load your save.

9 play!.

10 have fun!
one year old post Dodgy

CoolFire

(02-18-2012, 07:53 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]one year old post Dodgy

i just found this information a few days ago.... and it was hard to find the correct solution to my problem, so i thought it would be a good idea to post on it, that way it will be more easy for others like me to find it and fix pikmen 2
Pages: 1 2 3