Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Antialiasing still broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey folks,

I've posted a thread about the broken antialiasing mode once before but it's still not fixed Sad
I downloaded many revisions and testet them to find out when exactly this issue appeared. Antialiasing is broken till r6422 .. I really don't understand much about programming but the configuration-menu for DX9 is the only thing different from earlier revisions...
(07-04-2011, 03:03 AM)slax65 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey folks,

I've posted a thread about the broken antialiasing mode once before but it's still not fixed Sad
I downloaded many revisions and testet them to find out when exactly this issue appeared. Antialiasing is broken till [b]r6422[/b] .. I really don't understand much about programming but the configuration-menu for DX9 is the only thing different from earlier revisions...

?????
Time-travelers -.-
They appear very often these days..
Why dont you use version 3 .0? It is the most stable release and it hasnt given ANY problems ever since. Your not gonna find anything better than 3.0 anytime soon lol.
(07-04-2011, 07:01 AM)Solarsonic Wrote: [ -> ]Why dont you use version 3 .0? It is the most stable release and it hasnt given ANY problems ever since. Your not gonna find anything better than 3.0 anytime soon lol.

where can i download it?
(07-04-2011, 07:28 AM)slax65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2011, 07:01 AM)Solarsonic Wrote: [ -> ]Why dont you use version 3 .0? It is the most stable release and it hasnt given ANY problems ever since. Your not gonna find anything better than 3.0 anytime soon lol.

where can i download it?

First page of the site/download/release...

where the hell is this better? the antialiasing is there also broken (if you have a HD Ready- or a Full HD TV, try r6385 and that version 3.0 or some of the latest revisions and you'll see what i mean ) Tongue

http://imageshack.us/f/38/unbenanntpc.jpg/
(07-04-2011, 06:09 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2011, 03:03 AM)slax65 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey folks,

I downloaded many revisions and testet them to find out when exactly this issue appeared. Antialiasing is broken till [b]r6422[/b] .. I really don't understand much about programming but the configuration-menu for DX9 is the only thing different from earlier revisions...

?????

ops, i meant from r6422 to the latest revision it's broken Wink sry I'm not a native English speaker

hbk

Hello, I too am experiencing problems with antialiasing and anisotropic filtering with r7625 and higher when using the OpenGL plugin. The screen is black and I can only hear the audio.Undecided
I can't be hundred % sure about this but as far as I have seen it have worked quite well in Dolphin 3.0 and looks nice.
But if it's really broken, my eyes must be bad.
Quote:ops, i meant from r6422 to the latest revision it's broken Wink sry I'm not a native English speaker

Which plugin?
What video card?

4xSSAA was broken by 6549 in d3d9 and fixed a few hundred revisions later. It may have been broken again.

MSAA in OpenGL has been fixed and broken several time over the last 2,000 revisions.

MSAA in d3d11 requires a d3d10.1 or higher video card to work and may only work correctly with certain newer cards/drivers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7