Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Pandora's Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wiki:

[Image: Nintendo-reveals-Pandora-s-Tower-1064626.jpg]

Pandora's Tower, also known as Pandora's Tower: Until I Return to Your Side (パンドラの塔 君のもとへ帰るまで Pandora no Tou: Kimi no Moto e Kaeru Made), is an upcoming Action role-playing video game. It is being developed for the Nintendo Wii by Ganbarion and will be published by Nintendo in Japan on May 26, 2011

Problem : Lag ingame

Revision: Dolphin r6890M 64bit

Setting:

General : Framelimit 60
Untick "Use Panic Handler"

Display : 1366x768

DSP HLE : Audio Throttle off

Direct 3D9 :
Anti-Alias : None
Untick : Emulate Format Changes
Tick : Widescreen Hack , EFB copy to texture , EFB Scaled Copy , Fast Mipmap , Skip EFB to CPU access
Accurate Texture Cache : Normal or Safe
EFB scale : Integral
Anisotropic Filter : 16x
Enable EFB Scaled Copy

Test on Laptop
Wow, no love for this awesome little game...

I played a little on r7690 and it's perfect so far. Using default settings and OpenGL graphics at 2x res I'm getting solid 60fps on my PC, 40-50fps on my laptop. This game requires OpenGL or you'll get ugly graphics
...? This isn't a 60fps game, do you mean vps? It's also not in english so I'm sure people are waiting, I am. Should hopefully be hitting europe next year.
I'm testing too.
Eh, no 60 FPS in game, and sound "slow"..

My setting in video, here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcwjXn1UZec
(10-03-2011, 04:58 AM)Damphil Wrote: [ -> ]I'm testing too.
Eh, no 60 FPS in game, and sound "slow"..

My setting in video, here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcwjXn1UZec
Dude, what's with the perverted stuff on your desktop... it will also cause lag, haha. Great taste by the way! Haha.

Also testing with version 3.0-95. More or less plays 100% except for a microsecond delay when using the zoom targeting with the chain, or when the cutscene changes there is sound stuttering, but only during transitions. Now only if someone would be gracious enough to make an english conversion patch. Sad
Hey Damphil, what did you use for screen capture?
(10-04-2011, 06:19 AM)MegaJump Wrote: [ -> ]Now only if someone would be gracious enough to make an english conversion patch. Sad

That gracious someone would be Nintendo of Europe, on 2012.
(10-04-2011, 06:19 AM)MegaJump Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Damphil, what did you use for screen capture?
Fraps only.
(10-04-2011, 06:28 AM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2011, 06:19 AM)MegaJump Wrote: [ -> ]Now only if someone would be gracious enough to make an english conversion patch. Sad

That gracious someone would be Nintendo of Europe, on 2012.

Yea, not really into waiting that long. Wink

Dalorean

Any solutions for the crackling sound? Managed to fix the issue with the font by setting texture cache to safe at least.

Will I need to figure out how to dump my DSP or LLE or whatever it is from my Wii? Or does that not solve problems with sound?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9