Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Pandora's Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ehi i've tried this game yesterday and i have a weird problem: i can't see some letters of the subtitles or the menus, anyone experienced this problem? The game is PAL version (italian language)
Try another Dolphin revision or adjust the Texture Cache Accuracy.

You need to set texture accuracy to "safest".

The first post need update to accommodate the new problem and its solution on PAL release. -_-
Ty guys!! Now it's perfect.
I only have some random wiimote disconnect (using an xbox controller)
Despite I got the game for my console, I quickly recognized it's a lot more playable with a keyboard/mouse combination (I used it to play around with Dolphin). Now I want to play it on my computer, and with the latest built and what I think to be the best and fastest configurations for the graphical output, I still suffer from problems with the sound in the cutscenes, slowing them down and yet still having the subtitles, video and audio out of sync, while the gameplay mostly is very enjoyable. But it sometimes has its glitches, too.

My configuration of video:

Graphics:

General Tab: Direct3D9, Fullscreen 1920x1080, Aspect Ratio Auto, Use Fillscreen and Show FPS (all else in the general Tab is deactivated)

Ehancements Tab: 2xNative
Anti-Aliasing 9x SSAA
Antiisotropic Filtering 16x
and Scaled EFB Copy as only checkbox activated

Hacks Tab:
Ignore Format Changes
EFB Copies: Texture
Texture Cach: Max Accuracy
Exteral Frame Buffer: Disable
Other: "Fast Mipmaps" and "Disable Per-Pixel Depth" activated

Nothing in Advanced tab

DSP (Audio):

DSP Emulater Engine; DSP HLE emulation
"Enable DTK Music" and "DSP LLE on Thread" am activated
"XAudio2" is my selected Audi Backend and the Sample Rate I set at 32000

What can I adjust?

(Wii is set on PAL)
(05-23-2012, 03:36 AM)esSarah Wrote: [ -> ]What can I adjust?
I see now ;-)

After reading many a thread here I know that my, till now, "perfect" Systems CPU is simply to slow for the full fun with Dolphin. To make matters worse I have found a bottleneck in the cooling, having an idle temperature of about 65°C in the cores.

So I start to safe money for a hardwareupgrade.
BUG (regression) REPORT:

Recent GIT builds (including the latest 3.0-645) are plagued by a horrible temporary freeze/hang issue (duration: 5~10 seconds, frequency: every 2 minutes).

3.0-634 and older builds do not have this issue.
Well, just use an older git revision. Tongue (or the official 3.0 release)
kirbypuff -

Can you confirm that the issue begins with 3.0-602? I checked the revision history, and that is when the Gekko CPU Performance Monitor code was added. Skid said that he might make this a game-specific option.
I actually can play the game, I only have short hiccups when the scenery changes sometimes and the unsynchronized, somtimes stuttering sound / subtitles I mentioned earlier.

I use built 683
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9