Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: soooooo, 3DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
who has it and what games did you get?

personally i got one and i have Super street fighter 4 (<3 juri)
I got Street Fighter too....;
Rayman 3D and of course the actual Unit
worth getting? (havent seen the list of games for 3DS yet)

i'd only get it for the extra stuff you can do with pokemon black an white
Meh... I'm not getting this.
I had a pre-order though on the console along with a separate pre-order on Kid Icarus Uprising.

But I cancelled it after two months because I know I wouldn't use it any longer when I got bored with it, haven't used my regular DS since I finished Order of Ecclesia in 2008-2009.

So instead I pre-ordered Duke Nukem Forever (PC) and Zelda Skyward Sword instead, felt much better.

I have grown apart from portable consoles, they're not my cup of tea anymore.
I got it and Street Fighter 4. First time I play any Street Fighter, so I'm stuck practising moves in the trials before having any chance of winning... :/
(What is up with online? Where are all the noobs??:O)
haha... duke nukem forever... talk about getting bored with a game. when i was 11 years old, the stripper sprites and curse words of duke nukem were all too appealing. nowadays, those two things are rampant in almost any $10 PC game. And really, I would just play some GTA title if I really want to mess with strippers and hear unnecessary cursing. If I am going to waste time on an FPS it'd better have at least 64 players online and at least a 5km map radius.

but, yes, aren't we all too old to get much enjoyment out of a portable gaming system? IMO, they are a thing of the past now that we can all play games on our cell phones. seems like a waste to carry around a portable gaming system, cell phone, watch, appointment book, etc. you can do all of those on your celery, which you probably have in your pocket at all times. I have a PSP and just so happened to never have it when I was in a position where I was bored and wanted to play it. However, my phone was always in my pocket.
Yeah but it´s the cheezieness that makes Duke Nukem. This game is pure nostalgia, it doesn´t really matter if it´s good or bad.

I agree with you that portables are a thing in the past, I use my cell for most things while on the road.
I might as well sell the portables later on.

El Digato

It's out already?

Prepare $200 more, because in two months "Nintendo 3DS LITE" will come out.
(03-29-2011, 03:25 AM)El Digato Wrote: [ -> ]It's out already?

And after that, the Nintendo 3DS XL!
(03-29-2011, 11:06 AM)parasite64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2011, 03:25 AM)El Digato Wrote: [ -> ]It's out already?

And after that, the Nintendo 3DS XL!

That sounds like good old Nintendo, trying to milk every penny out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11