Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't create opengl renderer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I tried to play Luigi's Mansion but a warning sign came up saying
Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info.
I opened the log but there were no opengl extensions.
What do I do?

LuisR14

what pc specs? Smile (including OS)

cmccmc

reinstall your drivers/ make sure you have a compatible video card

Annihilation_12

(04-27-2009, 10:42 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]reinstall your drivers
Uber n00b here, how do I do that?

cmccmc

download the drivers for your graphic card from the card providers website.
If on...

Windows: got to my computer and right-click. Select manage. Go to device manager. Then display adapters and right click on those. Select uninstall. Once uninstallation is complete you may be asked to restart your pc if so do it. If not then double click the drivers you downloaded and install them.

Annihilation_12

Thanks for the quick reply, but I have another question, I have this http://www.intel.com/Products/Desktop/Ch...-tools.htm, do I download both of the drivers?

cmccmc

I'm sorry but intel graphic cards arn't supported by dolphin. Sad sorry for the inconvenience.

LuisR14

unfortunately i use that same graphics chipset for playing on pcsx2 Sad (your solution is to either use the old dx9 plugin (not the current one) or upgrade to a newer gpuSmile), that is how i'm able to run it using that gpu Big Grin
I have the same issue, I am attempting to load Zelda Collectors Edition.
Vista x32
EVGA 8800 GTS
Dolphin SVN R 3809

"can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info"

after closing the message, "Dolphin.exe has stopped working"

LuisR14

drivers updated?
Pages: 1 2 3 4