Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can you use keyboard or usb controller for the wii games that don't use gamecube cont
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

idkmybffjill

i am trying to play Bully Scholarship Edition that does not have gamecube controller input.

I do not have a wii mote of any sort, all i have is the keyboard and my phillips usb retractable controller

I don't want to feel as if i bought this game for nothing, i heard it was a really good game and i wanted to try it out for my self. All the other wii games that i've played work quite well because they had the gamecube controller input, for instance Naruto Clash of a Revolution 2 emulated well and so did Brawl.

Do i have any hope of playing this game?
the xbox/keyboard plugin?

idkmybffjill

(04-26-2009, 07:27 PM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]the xbox/keyboard plugin?

NO my question is how to map keyboard or controller to wii-mote

am i making sence? Huh
Use Xpadder to map keyboard keys to controller and play as Wiimote with your controller.

idkmybffjill

i don't believe i have that plugin

i have dolphin rev 1903 because the 3dplugin doesn't work with the current rev's
Hello please answer, how do i even map keyboard to wii mote

which plugin do i use for that?

i think i figured out how to get xpadder.
(04-27-2009, 02:46 AM)idkmybffjill Wrote: [ -> ]i don't believe i have that plugin

i have dolphin rev 1903 because the 3dplugin doesn't work with the current rev's
that isn't a plugin
its a program
google it

idkmybffjill

thanks i get that now, but my question is how to emulate wii mote with the keyboard
O_O just go to Wiimote settings and set controls for it.

idkmybffjill

sorry dude but i don't see that anywhere

all it says is to check what you want " Classic Controller connected, Nunchuck Connected, Sideways D pad, WideScreen Mode". *that's it*

sorry for being such a noob but where do i exactly go im using rev 1943
Use latest rev, in previous there's no way to configure Wiimote controls.
Pages: 1 2